Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

it's times like this that make me really miss the Honeymoon era tbh. remember when everyone thought that was her worst era? adorable.

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

go to bed

theyre still more genuine and better written than any faux edgy Lana song :rip:

I'm sorry I'm not gonna argue w a bunch of twinks about The Lord. Go enjoy your tumblr music

Why are you even here if all you do is diss lana? Go and find a taylor swift fan site pls. :brows3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So...I'm starting to think it's never coming out so the next question is: What will be the next single? I think Cherry, it seems more realistic since she's teased it a lot. I'm also starting to think the Summer Bummer cover is fake. First of all, she's eating a cherry (and she has a song by that name) so I think that could be the cherry single cover. And the LFL font, anyone can get (I've seen download links on DevientArt and Reddit).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So...I'm starting to think it's never coming out so the next question is: What will be the next single? I think Cherry, it seems more realistic since she's teased it a lot. I'm also starting to think the Summer Bummer cover is fake. First of all, she's eating a cherry (and she has a song by that name) so I think that could be the cherry single cover. And the LFL font, anyone can get (I've seen download links on DevientArt and Reddit).

https://lana.lnk.to/SummerBummer

explain this then

there's nothing for Cherry, Change or White Mustang

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

https://lana.lnk.to/SummerBummer

explain this then

there's nothing for Cherry, Change or White Mustang

See now the 'play' options are working for me, and I've clicked on them and it redirects me to Lana's Playlist 'Best Of'. So my guess is that someone renamed the page title.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think we will have it later today or tomorrow.

Remember when Lana released CWIMM?

She released it on a Sunday in US time and it came out on Monday WW.

Mfhp.gif

I think we will have it later today or tomorrow.

Remember when Lana released CWIMM?

She released it on a Sunday in US time and it came out on Monday WW.

if it followed the CWIMM path, it would have been out 24 hours ago, when it was 29 June in NZ.

so we can hope it comes out in 1,5h because then it will be midnight in NZ again.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

See now the 'play' options are working for me, and I've clicked on them and it redirects me to Lana's Playlist 'Best Of'. So my guess is that someone renamed the page title.

It never ever lead me to her best of playlist. When Summer Bummer is uploaded to Spotify, it will link to the single album

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif