Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

13 beaches, all my black beaches are ruined, white lines and black beaches

wtf is a black beach

Who the hell knows but it's safe to say it's to LFL what "blue" was to Ultraviolence and what "drop it like it's hot" or "daddy" was to BTD.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

you mean Coney Island to the latter

Tbh there were so many classic, repeated references I could never remember them all.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

It's either coming tonight or tomorrow. Bookmark me for real!!!

STOP :biblio:

I like it, it sounds dark. I'm curious how this verse will transition into the chorus with ASAP and Carti, the two snippets sound like completely different songs lol

are we sure that was the chorus though in lana's snippet? it sounded more like a bridge or something to me