Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm not completely disagreeing but it's getting old too. This thread needs more positivity desperately.

yeah u guys... this is really negative...

now lets be honest u guys... did any album ever really dissapoint you that she released?

for me it's NO! i love every work of art. and most of the stuff i did not like at first grew on me.

this will be no diffrence.

yeah those single releases are kinda messy and unplaned... but at the end this will be beautiful

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

If you tell someone that there's a Lust For Life pre-release thread with 1500 pages in Lana Boards, they might think we get lots of news daily, but the truth is that 90% of the pages are filled with meltdowns, memes, ratings, crazy theories...

Love is an amazing song.

Y'all hating Love, but thirsty for shit like Summer Bummer. Are you fucking kidding me??  :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Ok, so I have this theory. Cherry sounds very UV so I think she was listening to UV to give herself inspiration but then she got to Guns and Roses and was lulled into a coma by it and that's why we haven't heard from her in about 3 months. Idk might be wrong tho

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Ok, so I have this theory. Cherry sounds very UV so I think she was listening to UV to give herself inspiration but then she got to Guns and Roses and was lulled into a coma by it and that's why we haven't heard from her in about 3 months. Idk might be wrong tho

I will never understand the Guns and Roses shade. I was just blasting it in my car and the guitars are beautiful at the end. Also, the harmonies in the pre-chorus are cool too. It's not her best song but it's certainly not her worst.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

If you fancy ranking threads here's what might interest you:

Your favorite Lana playlists

Favorite Lana songs

Lana Song You're Currently Obsessed With

Polls:

Lana's best lead single (poll)

What is Lana's best album (poll)

Please stick to the topic of news here. There's a reason why pre-release thread is in the News section and all the rankings are in the Lana Thoughts section.

People come here after a busy day trying to catch up on the news, not your opinion on shit, needless to say Elle and the mods HAVE to read all that.

Thank you.

:creep:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm late but I really wanna share my top 10 Lana songs :flutter:

1 Cruel World

2 Ultraviolence

3 Shades Of Cool

4 Brooklyn Baby

5 West Coast

6 Best American Record

7 Music To Watch Boys To

8 Honeymoon

9 Pretty When You Cry

10 The Blackest Day

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

If you tell someone that there's a Lust For Life pre-release thread with 1500 pages in Lana Boards, they might think we get lots of news daily, but the truth is that 90% of the pages are filled with meltdowns, memes, ratings, crazy theories...

only 99.97% is fillled with infos about album tbh

I hope there's another seat on the bandwagon because here are my top 10 girls:

01. Off to The Races

02. National Anthem

03. Blue Jeans

04. Summertime Sadness

05. Video Games

06. Black Beauty

07. Brooklyn Baby

08. Shades of Cool

09. Art Deco

10. Music to Watch Boys to

I will never understand the Guns and Roses shade. I was just blasting it in my car and the guitars are beautiful at the end. Also, the harmonies in the pre-chorus are cool too. It's not her best song but it's certainly not her worst.

I don't think I've ever listened to Guns N' Roses all the way through

If you fancy ranking threads here's what might interest you:

There's a reason why pre-release thread is in the News section and all the rankings are in the Lana Thoughts section.

People come here after a busy day trying to catch up on the news, not your opinion on shit, needless to say Elle and the mods HAVE to read all that.

Thank you.

:creep:

Unfortunately, there's also a reason why this thread has 1,500 pages :hooker: Don't matter how many times you tell them, there just seems to be a fuck the po' po' mentality around here.