Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

For those of you who missed the ig live stream you didn't miss much. It was just Lana giving some Jesse Jo Stark person (who sounds like a rented Lizzy Grant) some promotion. And apparently, Chuck shot a video for Jesse so she's clearly going to flop.

ruZKe8V.gif

Everyone on ATRL is speculating that the pre-order is too late and that it means LFL is delayed again. Please stop.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

For those of you who missed the ig live stream you didn't miss much. It was just Lana giving some Jesse Jo Stark person (who sounds like a rented Lizzy Grant) some promotion. And apparently, Chuck shot a video for Jesse so she's clearly going to flop.

Groundbreaking.

I'm SHOOK

d259269839bb98c542aac9cf8be4a8f1.gif

Everyone on ATRL is speculating that the pre-order is too late and that it means LFL is delayed again. Please no.

It is not, jesus christ.

Ya’ll seem like you want it to be delayed SO BAD

Ya’ll act like she gives a flying fuck about promotional stuff like preorder and timing.. smh

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Everyone on ATRL is speculating that the pre-order is too late and that it means LFL is delayed again. Please no.

i mean if it IS delayed it won't be by that much longer since the pre-order will be up. also i'm pretty sure on iTunes it says when the full album will be available when you preorder

She still has the 21st as a pinned tweet.

Honestly if she needs more time let's just give it to her it's not like she is doing any harm

It is not, jesus christ.

Ya’ll seem like you want it to be delayed SO BAD

Ya’ll act like she gives a flying fuck about promotional stuff like preorder and timing.. smh

honey I never said I believed it, but anything is possible with this woman this era.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Shakira dropped preorders for her album the week it came out if I remember correctly. And a few other artist have done similar. The 12th isn't a bad time for Lana to put a preorder up since her fans are pretty consistent.

ruZKe8V.gif

my only wish is that they could separately release two new tracks to build the hype

like 7 Jul: Cherry / Summer Bummer + Pre-order & 14 Jul: Cherry / Summer Bummer + Tracklist

but at least we've got a date and a confirmation from LANA herself  :defeated:

giphy.gif

How many first week sales do you guys think the album is going to get? I'm thinking 75-90k, as much as I want it to get more I'm not sure if its possible unless Lana starts doing massive promo out of nowhere... What do you guys think?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m