Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If I remember correctly Lana likes going to Yosemite park in California to clear her head and that's where she was in the video she initially posted singing Coachella, she went there feeling anxious about North Korea. So maybe it's about feeling free in nature or something like that

Yosemite is realllyyy far from Coachella / LA. That's not where she was

LIZARD PEOPLE

The fact that everybody's excited for Cherry/Summer Bummer and I'm just here waiting for Roses Bloom For You a.k.a. this era's Video Games. I JUST WANT TO CRY LIKE A BITCH LISTENING TO THE FULL VERSION

giphy-facebook_s.jpg?t=1

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

I have high hopes for 13 Beaches and When The World Was At War We Just Kept Dancing.

13 Beaches seems to have a similar topic as HBTB and I could imagine it having a trap-beat like Cherry and White Mustang while being a bit more uptempo and featuring a slightly cynical/annoyed/aggressive vibe (like the snippet of the Summer Bummer verse)

The way she described WTWWAWWJKD made it seem like the most straightforward political track which actually critisizes Trump. The fact she said it's dark made it even more intriguing, her dark songs are her best.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I have high hopes for 13 Beaches and When The World Was At War We Just Kept Dancing.

13 Beaches seems to have a similar topic as HBTB and I could imagine it having a trap-beat like Cherry and White Mustang while being a bit more uptempo and featuring a slightly cynical/annoyed/aggressive vibe (like the snippet of the Summer Bummer verse)

The way she described WTWWAWWJKD made it seem like the most straightforward political track which actually critisizes Trump. The fact she said it's dark made it even more intriguing, her dark songs are her best.

mte. I keep completely forgetting about 13 Beaches but have a feeling it'll surprise me as one of my favorites. I hope it's more breezy and tropical than HBTB. And I'm so hyped for When The World Was At War. I expect it to be the album's opus like The Blackest Day on HM; a 6 minute epic.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Do y'all remember when she posted that fanart of the V-Magazine 2k15 pic with the cocaine heart and wrote the "white lies and black beaches, white lines and black beaches" line over it on Insta/snapchat? All the over-obsessive gays snapped and complained about how G-easy made her do drugs when it was YourGirlA$AP all the time ...

1527994661887578929.jpg

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The fact that everybody's excited for Cherry/Summer Bummer and I'm just here waiting for Roses Bloom For You a.k.a. this era's Video Games. I JUST WANT TO CRY LIKE A BITCH LISTENING TO THE FULL VERSION

More like this era's Is This Happiness part II which tells a story of her ending the abusive relationship and finding herself

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I've seen this forum on six people before. You don't even know the real bad times.

I remember just a few weeks ago when I was the only person here :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It could also be summer bummer and change! (would rather have yosemite tbh). I always got the vibe cherry was something she would tease but not put out cause it doesn't really create much hype anymore we basically know the whole song

'Change' doesn't seem like single material at all. I'm guessing 'Cherry' but something we haven't heard before would be even cooler.

I think one of the song will have that video Rich Lee produced a while ago. How does releasing two singles the same day even work for Lana? (a good excuse to spend even less time with promotions lol)

A really long music video with both the songs would be ah-mazing (although it's​ not realistic). God I really want her to work with Anthony Mandler again! He did them like short films & transformed the way I visualize her songs.

'Change' doesn't seem like single material at all. I'm guessing 'Cherry' but something we haven't heard before would be even cooler.

I think one of the song will have that video Rich Lee produced a while ago. How does releasing two singles the same day even work for Lana? (a good excuse to spend even less time with promotions lol)

A really long music video with both the songs would be ah-mazing (although it's​ not realistic because if one of them is Summer Bummer then it wouldn't work since it's not really cinematic & has features artists). God I really want her to work with Anthony Mandler again! He did them like short films & transformed the way I visualize her songs.

I agree, I dont really want it to be change, but you never know with Lana I don't think "Terrance Loves You" is really like a good promo singly (although a good song!)