Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i noticed she was going totally anti-BTD on this record way before the whole LFL concept was released, i even posted here but i think you wont remember

sounds like a cycle

please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

BTD: Seeking for happiness in fame

PD: First taste of fame and remembering her old days

UV: Barrie relationship and dealing with people from the business

HM: Escapism, bored of fame, Francesco relationship (the italian metaphors :toofunny: )

LFL: ??????? Rejecting fame & seeking for true happiness ???????

i noticed she was going totally anti-BTD on this record way before the whole LFL concept was released, i even posted here but i think you wont remember

sounds like a cycle

HM: Escapism, bored of fame, Francesco relationship (the italian metaphors :toofunny: )

LFL: ??????? Rejecting fame & seeking for true happiness ???????

Makes sense

sounds like a cycle

LFL: ??????? Rejecting fame & seeking for true happiness ???????

:wat:  :mariah:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

As I was accompanying Lana's evolution trhough the records, I was getting used to the idea that Lana's BtD persona is fading, so tbh I don't mind

Also the same happened to Lady Gaga, now she's pretty few what she used to be in The Fame... Kinda more natural.

I think these artists need to have a strong imagery appeal to sell and convince the public in the beginning, and later they become more themselves

Her insta video :flutter: :flutter:  She answered our prayers!! But she forgot to add GBA in the background :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i would lovee if we get an instg  video of her saying ''happy 4th of july'' with god bless the gays playing  in the background

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJUPbVl8cL/?taken-by=lanadelrey    

:flutter:  :flutter: without the song but still something

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I feel that we are noticing a pure and coming to her actual feelings about the fame type of Lana . I respect her so much more after reading that French magazine because she got really intimate . It makes me almost sad that it seems shes coming to realize what she wants and it's not to be in the spotlight that much . I JUST FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE LAST ALBUM WHEN IT'S ONLY HER 4TH OMG .

giphy.gif

Since we're talking about the vinyl: do you think we're getting everything on the 12th? (Boxset, Vinyl and CD's preorder?)

I really hope so! Vinyl is all i care about. Who buys CD's anymore? :eek:

I'm really starting to feel the excitement now. We're so close guys!! Lust For Life is coming to scalp us :defeated:

I wonder if Lana will release a new music video before she releases LFL. Wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't though, but we know she has them  :usrs:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Where can I read this interview????

In latest news

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E