Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

use your brain and you'll see

I am. How is it an opinion? Give me an example sis. "I'm ready for LDR6 because LDR5 has too many collabs" is an opinion. "I'm ready for LDR6" is a statement. How is it an opinion, teacher??

'im ready for ldr6' isnt an opinion. Its a statement from someone whos killing the entire mood and excitement

I was talking about not being excited about her collabing with shitty rappers. If you are excited about it, doesn't mean we all have to be.

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I am. How is it an opinion? Give me an example sis. "I'm ready for LDR6 because LDR5 has too many collabs" is an opinion. How is "I'm ready for LDR6" is a statement. How is it an opinion?

You have to state your opinion in order to share it with people. Every statement is an opinion unless it‘s a fact.

Guys i have a question, how will we know if Get Free is Yosemite if we've never even heard the track before? For all we know she could've scrapped that song. Yosemite could literally be any song from this album and we wouldn't know cus we've never heard it before..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

can someone explain to me why everyones dissapointed in the album like three weeks before its releases? like all the songs weve gotten have been amazing in their own ways and theres 16 songs on the album and people are flipping out over 5 collabs?? like chill tf out thats normal for artists to do.

Guys i have a question, how will we know if Get Free is Yosemite if we've never even heard the track before? For all we know she could've scrapped that song. Yosemite could literally be any song from this album and we wouldn't know cus we've never heard it before..

she said that the chorus is something like "we did for fun, you did for free"

weve heard lyrics and it says free in it so ig people are assuming

Omg I am so out of the loop! What have I missed guys? Update me please.

- Groupie Love features ASAP Rocky

- Yosemite still isn't on the tracklist

- White Mustang is only 2+ minutes long

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

LOL at her literally picking hip hop fuckimg royalty with ASAP and Weeknd and people still complaining. She also has Stevie.....like all the collabs are respected artists, but some of yall want Marina and the fucking dismonds lol

Where that beheading gif at, i need it plz godt

- Groupie Love features ASAP Rocky

- Yosemite still isn't on the tracklist

- White Mustang is only 2+ minutes long

You have real talent. Condensed like 30 pages for me into 3 points <3 thanks xx

I'm more excited for Groupie Love now than before omgg

You have real talent. Condensed like 30 pages for me into 3 points <3 thanks xx

I'm more excited for Groupie Love now than before omgg

me too and I feel like summer bummer is a more forgiveable title as part of like a 2 part set of asap rocky collabs

it fits well with groupie love

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

LOL at her literally picking hip hop fuckimg royalty with ASAP and Weeknd and people still complaining. She also has Stevie.....like all the collabs are respected artists, but some of yall want Marina and the fucking dismonds lol

Where that beheading gif at, i need it plz godt

If this ain't the truest shit.

So how many damn collabs are there now? And how many solo tracks are there? I'm too lazy to work it out rn :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She said 6 fucking months ago there would be a bunch of collabs, why yall acting brand new?

And you were all orgamsaming over the second SB snippet we heard and you know full well youll be crying tears of joy of over Groupie Love like the thirsty bottoms you are, lets not pretend.