Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The only thing i'm worried about on this album is Coachella. I pray to lucifer she's reworked it... a lot.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do you sometimes ever regret being on Lana Boards ? If we weren't only Lana Boards we wouldn't have had 3+ meltdowns about false dates , we wouldn't even KNOW about the tracks names until the 12th which would only make us be chill for the time being an anticipate it , we would probably be too lazy to translate the French interview and without that we would have never realized that this may be the end of the BTD era , and last but not least we would witness the album and every part of it on Lanas terms . I feel like I've gotten ALL the info from Lana Boards instead of Lana herself and it feels sad in a way that the artist isn't able to release this info . I just have mixed feelings IN GENERAL

giphy.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7822-1368583414-15.

i just got back from goin out to lunch and watching baby driver y'all whats up 

:toofunny:

Do you sometimes ever regret being on Lana Boards ? If we weren't only Lana Boards we wouldn't have had 3+ meltdowns about false dates , we wouldn't even KNOW about the tracks names until the 12th which would only make us be chill for the time being an anticipate it , we would probably be too lazy to translate the French interview and without that we would have never realized that this may be the end of the BTD era , and last but not least we would witness the album and every part of it on Lanas terms . I feel like I've gotten ALL the info from Lana Boards instead of Lana herself and it feels sad in a way that the artist isn't able to release this info . I just have mixed feelings IN GENERAL

Yeah this place is a mess but a beautiful, hilarious mess and i'm glad i found this place. This whole year would be miserable for me otherwise. I see your point though :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

people dragged SOC????????? what the fuck when the tracklist came out i just freaked out af

you guys talk about some stuff that happened here a few years ago and i feel blessed for not reading them

I wasn't here either but I remember people made fun of the title

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

She should have collabed with more folk/rock artists tbh, but that's just my personal taste. :smokes:

Sis, we just got past the Music to Fall Asleep to era.

I like you Arcadia and I'm not coming for you with this comment bc I don't think you feel this way, but the reception about collabs regarding this album continuously becomes more negative based on how "urban" the collabs get. I see y'all  :diva:

tZ7WN4B.gif

i can picture people dragging SOC like

"that bitch made a song for fifty shades of grey!!!!"

"thats totally fake. i cant believe it"

gays dragged her because of the guitar solo

If heroine reminds you of Lorde you should probably broaden your horizons a little. It existed before her.

no shit sherlock!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i cant believe whatchu saying!!! its a rumour

Sis, we just got past the Music to Fall Asleep to era.

I like you Arcadia and I'm not coming for you with this comment bc I don't think you feel this way, but the reception about collabs regarding this album continuously becomes more negative based on how "urban" the collabs get. I see y'all  :diva:

I have nothing against hip hop collabs, I like Summer Bummer so far. But like I said, it's just a personal taste and I just happen to favour folk music than hip hop. :whatever2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

all i dreamed in my life was a stevie nicks and lana del rey collab

i cried a lot when i found about it

yea

same girl, same

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

The only thing i'm worried about on this album is Coachella. I pray to lucifer she's reworked it... a lot.

Highly doubt it if the track information is correct. The length is the same.

Off topic but does anyone know if the Tropico Score was officially released? Also on Apple Music, her Tropico EP with Body Electric, Gods and Monsters and Bel Air songs, there's a fourth song called Tropico but it's faded out and it won't let me play it? What's the tea on that? Am I late or something? I've been a fan since 2011 and I feel like I should know this.