Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

DKPdP0H.gif

DKPdP0H.gifDKPdP0H.gifDKPdP0H.gif

DKPdP0H.gif

DKPdP0H.gif

DKPdP0H.gif

DKPdP0H.gif

DKPdP0H.gifDKPdP0H.gifDKPdP0H.gif

DKPdP0H.gif

I doubt it's pushed back. Both V Magazine and the French magazine both said it'll be released on the 21st. Let's not get our hopes up cause god can only imagine the meltdowns (including my own) when this turns to shit lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What if Lana is too excited about her new record and wants to release it earlier than the 21st? AM I REACHING OR WHAT

What if she release it like 4am/5am in the morning, while the entire LanaBoards is sleeping and we woke up to the amazing news that the album was released earlier than we expected. Maybe this could make my day better, bc i'm feeling really down/sad this week :( 

original.gif

i mean its not deleted just unpinned 

oh I thought it was deleted, meltdown cancelled :) 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Well she pinned the cover art of the album so its safe to assume that it will indeed be the cover and she isn’t changing it like some people previously thought.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America