Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

do we know the time for BBC?

It seems like it's exclusive to Beats 1 now! but they did label a UK time .. 5PM, so if there is BBC it'd be at that time since they wouldnt want to play the tracks at diff times

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Y'all are complaining about the time of the premiere and here I am sad because it's supposed to be 58 degrees, raining, and 70 mph winds in my city tomorrow and I had plans to listen to SB and GL for the first time while driving around in the sun with my windows down. Life is hard you guys. For a Minnesotan. :deadbanana:

i havent even seen rain all damn year and the one monsoon that was suppose to hit yesterday died out before it reached me

o

im sOOoo

sorry 4 ur rain troubles

Dose anyone know where I can livestream beats1 without having to sign up to and download itunes? Or even better yet tell me what time she's gonna be on BBC Radio 1?

If you've got an iPhone when you click on the beats1.com link in ldrcrew's tweet, it takes you to the website which then asks you to open the Music app and the radio starts playing instantly. Idk about PC/no iTunes though

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

fml so is it not going to be on radio 1 then? if I don't have itunes to get on beats 1 how can I listen to it :toofunny:

it's okay I am downloading itunes rn lol I haven't had an account since 2010 :creep:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

ugh it's premiering an hour after my shift starts and I won't be off for another 5 hours aftrr that so I'll be the last fucking stan on the planet to hear these singles.... fuck me;?;, $*×*××××+×!!!!!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

ugh it's premiering an hour after my shift starts and I won't be off for another 5 hours af tr wr thay so I'll be the last fucking stan on the planet to hear these singles.... fuck me;?;, $*×*××××+×!!!!!

i feel like ur pic is u rn :toofunny:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Should I listen to the premiere on headphones / surround sound / or radio ?

have a friend sit in a tree across from your bedroom window with a tin can up to their 2002 Nokia speakers attached by string to another tin can and listen to the song through the can.

ok so i downloaded itunes and got a 3 month free trial of apple music for this bitch :crossed: :defeated: :deadbanana:

having Apple Music is sooo worth it. You always have Beats1 for the big premieres 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too