Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I thought it was high tops in the summer? Guess we'll find out in the morning (:

Ew I meant high tops idk wtf I was saying.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I'm so excited for tomorrow girls!

I can't believe we're getting two new songs, and I can't believe how close we are to the release of Lust For Life! Just two months ago there were meltdowns left and right but now we're only 9 days away! See y'all tomorrow ladies

I can't sleep. I wanna listen now :icant:

Rest your little eyes babes. Dream of sugar daddies and fairies dancing in your head. Santa Del Rey will have delivered her goodies once you awaken. :legend:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

i'm going to add it! y'all can tell me your timezones, i'm going to add it too!!

Sweden/Denmark/Norway/Germany etc 6PM (18:00)

Finland 7PM (19:00)

I think I'm right about the time zones. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

lana clearly played way too many games this era bc i am not excited at fucking all tbh. is it just me? :rip:

I think as far as people on this site, it is just you. I got frustrated at times but in the end I am still a hardcore stan of this reckless and inconsistent woman and I am here for whatever she does not do to earn my stan-ness

LIZARD PEOPLE

hoping atleast ONE song on LFL is atleast somewhat reminiscent of Bel Air.... unless that song was RBFY, in that case, Rest  In  Peace you beautiful masterpiece done dirty..

2hfi64h.jpg

God I fucking love Bel Air so much. I think it's so underrated. I think it has some of her absolute best lyrics.

LIZARD PEOPLE

hi dont know if anyone cares but i edited cherry to have little to no crowd cheering HA hate those bitches !

http://picosong.com/WtYX

MoHN3Vy.jpg

just couldnt get rid of the crowd in the live intro //: sry

hey profile pic change  :creepna2:

tenor.gif