Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm just very excited for the two songs to drop tomorrow - the record too.

Can't wait! :-)

I kind of want to believe this is the real Lana, but I doubt it at the same time because she usually have unusual usernames. :crossed: :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

e: thank u for the edit on Cherry @

ik i said i'm the least excited for Cherry out of the bunch but i can't deny that quick heavy drum line before the chorus gives me a full blown orgasm- every. fucking. time.

"DUDA DUADA DUDAND

darlin darlin darlin

i fall to pieces when im with youuu"

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1427-1423803648-4.g

e: thank u for the edit on Cherry @

ik i said i'm the least excited for Cherry out of the bunch but i can't deny that quick heavy drum line before the chorus gives me a full blown orgasm- every. fucking. time.

"DUDA DUADA DUDAND

darlin darlin darlin

i fall to pieces when im with youuu"

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1427-1423803648-4.g

ACTUALLY ME TOO.

I'm just very excited for the two songs to drop tomorrow - the record too.

Can't wait! :-)

kween of tomfoolery 

I kind of want to believe this is the real Lana, but I doubt it at the same time because she usually have unusual usernames. :crossed: :)

I'm not the real Lana, haha, the L's in "lanadelrey" are just uppercase i's.

Hope I didn't come off as trying to fool you. Not my intention.

Just like Lana's name a lot :-)

I'm more excited to find out if the tracklist we have is real than to hear SB and GL :defeated: (I know it's proven to be real but I'm still waiting for an official confirmation by the queen herself :agree:)

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I'm more excited to find out if the tracklist we have is real than to hear SB and GL :defeated: (I know it's proven to be real but I'm still waiting for an official confirmation by the queen herself :agree:)

I just want the yosemite mystery solved :smokes3:

LIZARD PEOPLE

i just want the to see if LIB resurrected for the "album for the fans"  :creep:  :hooker:

go ahead, drag me

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm hoping for an unexpected twist à la "Sorry fam, there was a misunderstanding. We're not gonna premiere Summer Bummer, we're gonna play the new single Cherry instead. Enjoy!"  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I know the tracklist is real, but I just want to see if there is any kind of Deluxe/Target edition. :toofunny:

Target edition has a poster but it appears no exclusive tracks. The pic of the target edition sticker doesn't say anything about tracks when normally target edition stickers specify that there are exclusive bonus tracks

LIZARD PEOPLE

Wait why the fuck has she unpinned the 'July 21 fam' tweet???

she did that a bit ago, wasn't it replaced w/ the album cover? regardless the tweet is still there, just unpinned

Sweden/Denmark/Norway/Germany etc 6PM (18:00)

Finland 7PM (19:00)

I think I'm right about the time zones. :P

I figured it out as well but thanks for remembering me and the other few Finns :kiss: