Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

y'all are giving me anxiety :toofunny: why are you already listening to beats1.. isn't the premiere in two hours? :defeated: I can't tune in right now :defeated: :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

YAAASSSS GUYS I'M READY TO GO FROM SUMMER RESEARCH SCHOOL SOON, TODAY'S WORK IS OVER AND SOON IT'S LANA TIME AGAIN WHOOP WHOOP!! :party:

... I have to stop writing in CapsLock when I'm excited, sorry guys.  :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Click this link from your phone and it'll open the station on your app http://applemusic.tumblr.com/beats1/

yay it worked, thank you!! :kiss: :kiss:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

just to make sure i'm listening to the right station... they're playing miss lovato's Sorry Not Sorry rn right?

Yes! PS, love your new avi, looking cute hun!

just to make sure i'm listening to the right station... they're playing miss lovato's Sorry Not Sorry rn right?

Yeah that's what song was playing for me too

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Malibu is on now

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I'm living for the next two weeks :woot:  The shock from months ago when Lana dropped the July 21st date on us is gone and all I can see is beautiful, summertime skies ahead - The Queen cometh :legend: Apart from some of you, I have LOVED this era soooo much and I have never been so excited for a Lana release as I am for LFL

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

2 goddamn hours, I can't believe we've come this far. I really hope Lana goes more into depth about the songs and I need to know what happened to Yosemite and if there is a deluxe.

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

also, turns out i forgot i booked a dentist appointment from 8:20- w/e so they better let me bring headphones and use my radio :toofunny: , really wished i could freak out live with y'all <3 save some screams 4 me sweaties !

LfL officially begins today, and guess what? that means no delays, no miscommunication, no surprises, the goddamn official era starts today and thats on that 

have a happy early drinking day <3

Hey let's move premier discussion to the premier thread so that it's all in one place, yea? ❤

I think everyone’s desperate to reach 2,000 pages here

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America