Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Oohhh I'm definitely more excited about her BBCR1 interview

I feel like she's more comfortable in the UK/Europe than in America (at least for interviews and public appearances)

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

I can't believe Zane. He's the best interviewer. HES ASKING HER ALL OF OUR QUENCHING QUESTIONS

I feel like my tweet to Beats1 about my question about Yosemite actually was heard. :defeated:  (although I bet 100000000 people sent them tweets about unreleased song too while it aired - I asked when they started talking about Facetime)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Y'all I think I'll get the target CD with the poster instead of the signed one bc I think that's more worth it, what do you guys think?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Also i wanna hear the rest of that Beats interview? Did anyone record it? Or if not when are they releasing it?? There's too much going on today i cant deal

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just wanted to say that I absolutely love the two new songs!

Lana looks absolutely gorgeous in the pictures included in the box set! I really love the aesthetic that came with the Love music video.

I absolutely love Lana - can't wait for the record to be released :-)

Also i wanna hear the rest of that Beats interview? Did anyone record it? Or if not when are they releasing it?? There's too much going on today i cant deal

beats interview coming soon (confirmed on twitter) and i'm sure some fan account has recorded it too.

i76mrxw.png