Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm still really confused about the two versions of Summer Bummer. The one on Youtube is closer to the version she was teasing on Instagram, right? Like, you can hear her singing over the end of Playboi Carti verse in that version, but on Spotify his verse is longer and her vocals don't overlap? I feel like the two versions are so different and I don't understand WHY. Which one will be on the album? I think the Youtube version is better arranged and more Lana-centric. 

i'm so devastated about yosemite. like i'm actually at a loss for words. why would she continuously tease it, claim it's her favorite, give lyrics, describe it since march, etc. this is absolutely heartbreaking. this was the on song i was looking forward to the most. like so much i even changed me @ to it on instagram. wow i am depressed

How can I listen to the radio edit of summer bummer on Apple

Music? Do you think she'll release it on there? I like the structure of that version a little more. 

Isn't that the Apple Music version? the one that starts with 'it's never too late, to be who you wanna be' ? or is that the other version, the Youtube one starts straight with 'Hip Hop in the Summer, don't be a bummer babe' and some humming. I'm so confused  :smokes:

I k so I’m under the impression(based off of her beats1 interview)  that architecture, Yosemite etc may either be released as “stand Alones” like how we though Coachella was. Because she said they’re some of her favorites and she absolutely loved them but they were too happy to fit the record and she wasn’t quite in that headspace just yet (by the end of this record). What do guys think? Seems like her next album will build on the positive vibes and be even happier 

Wow what an eye opening interview - So much info, I couldn't keep up - If any of you gays ripped the interview, could you post a DL link? Kinda shook that Yosemite was left off the album after her talking about it so much...def hoping for an EP to drop with the four (possibly more) tracks she left off of LFL

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

You know what, yes, I just shat out 4 posts about how shook I am that Yosemite isn't on the record but I'm over it now. :w8ing:

We have two great new tracks that I know will only get better with time and it sounds like When The World Was At War is going to leave me dead. She said she sings a note as high as she does in Cola. We'll get over this the same way we got over Life Is Beautiful (lmaoooooooo). :fabcat: Life goes on and I have a lust for this album.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

To begin with, this interview was an hour fucking long but I'm glad it got interesting at the end. Other than that, I thought I would have liked Groupie Love way more than Summer Bummer but it's quite the opposite: SB is so spooky and dark whilst GL sounds like a mess but that's just my personal opinion. I'm going to listen to it again on youtube.

On another note I can't believe she's actually scrapped Yosemite from the album after saying for multiple times that it's her favourite team in the record :toofunny:. And I'm not over about BAR being left out yet since it's the best we've heard this era. A masterpiece!! (both lyrically and melodically). And the fact the we will never get to hear it in hq literally kills me

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

i'm so devastated about yosemite. like i'm actually at a loss for words. why would she continuously tease it, claim it's her favorite, give lyrics, describe it since march, etc. this is absolutely heartbreaking. this was the on song i was looking forward to the most. like so much i even changed me @ to it on instagram. wow i am depressed

This. I'm already in a horrible bout of depression from general life stuff and this is just making it even worse. And the fact that we have a rushed mess like Roachella on the album? How ****ing could she. SB and GL are mediocre at best. I honestly need to go listen to UV and let it all out. A$AP you better stay the **** away from her albums from now on.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Well 4 of them suck already so there is that....the second half of the album needs to DELIVER

can't believe were getting 16 songs and were still complaining for 4 more lmao. lana fans are never pleased