Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

y'all apple music is being stupid so could y'all upload the whole interview or something? or keep a brother updated?

elle is constantly posting quotes in the beats 1 premiere thread 

i76mrxw.png 

I think that Coachella has been reworked for the album. Here's why: I preordered Lust for Life on iTunes and the album version of Coachella is marked as purchased, but not downloading. So I deleted the Coachella single that I bought from iTunes and tried redownloading Coachella that way. Instead of appearing in the Lust For Life album, it redownloaded as the separate single (unlike with Love, which downloaded as part of Lust For Life).

giphy.gif

The fact that she said Yosemite isn't on the record because it's "too happy". 1.) I thought this album was supposed to be "happy" 2.) what the fuck 3.) Then why'd you talk about it being on the record in every interview sis 4.) what the actual fuck 5.) fight me lanz :deadbanana:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.