Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's like Lana is asking for her music to be leaked when she talks it up and then never puts it out sorry I'm just crabby

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

After Lust for Life she'll probably release RBFY, Yosemite, and Architecture since those are more personal songs and this album is supposed to be for us/about us. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

After Lust for Life she'll probably release RBFY, Yosemite, and Architecture since those are more personal songs and this album is supposed to be for us/about us.

I assume they'll be released either similar to paradise or singular like burning desire/Chelsea hotel/etc.

The fans wanted all those songs though. Nobody wanted Roachella  :biblio:

She needs to look at this site more  :biblio:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

She scrapped it because it was too happy and she's not quite there yet

Oh okay. Teasing us for 5 months just for it to be scrapped. I'm not okay.

???, ?????????

How can I listen to the radio edit of summer bummer on Apple

Music? Do you think she'll release it on there? I like the structure of that version a little more. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

The era has done really well so far so if it continues to do so maybe we will get an EP or digital mixtape later on. I need those four tracks she left out. #justiceforyosemite 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371