Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's a shame about Yosemite, Architecture and Roses Bloom For You, but she seemed to suggest that they'll "find their place" again. Maybe she'll go back to them for the next record, or there'll be an EP.

maybe will be a massive leak. who knows 

let's make that bitch released it

Honestly, every damn time I post on here, I just wanna talk about how much I love BAR and how beautiful it is.. an underrated masterpiece :wowcry: :oprah: :lange:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Can we focus on what we have instead of what we don't have? Groupie Love's lyrics are my favourite this era.

:squidward: Key lime and perfume and festivals. :squidward:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Honestly, every damn time I post on here, I just wanna talk about how much I love BAR and how beautiful it is.. an underrated masterpiece :wowcry: :oprah: :lange:

how is BAR underrated nobody ever shuts up about it

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I will crave for BAR final until the day I die, she said it was related to Yosemite so I need YSMT too... Why wasting space on putting Coachella - Flop In The Album when you have 2 amazings to put in that place?????

Groupie Love is so beautifully done. From the slightly tropical and 'wet' atmosphere, I feel like it's the perfect blend between what we loved so much about BTD/Paradise and Honeymoon. It really feels like an homage to her past work but with something new. A 'retro-future' indeed. 

Can we focus on what we have instead of what we don't have? Groupie Love's lyrics are my favourite this era.

:squidward: Key lime and perfume and festivals. :squidward:

it's like magic, babe, isn't life wonderful

(GL and Love are so positive and happy so i don't get why yosemite was too happy ???)

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart: