PLEASE NO LINKS GUYS DISCUSSION IS FINE

Songs I'm most excited for:

Cherry

White Mustang

Change

GBA

WTWWAW

&

In My Feelings (originally I've been least excited for this one just judging by the title, but the lyrics 100% reflect a situation I'm in currently lol)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I am so glad I didn't let myself get sucked into all your negativity because this album is slaying you all now soooooooooooooooooooooooo :hooker: :hooker: :hooker: :hooker: :hooker: :hooker: :hooker: :hooker: :hooker: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

You guys talking about In My Feelinhs has me so excited I haven't listened yet but I have no idea what to expect. Also, never knew what to expect from 13 Beaches. Is it a HBTB tea? I hope not. And I knew When The world Was At War would be her magnum opus I can't wait to hear the snippets :defeated:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Lust for Life snatched Ultraviolence wig as best album.

So now that that's on that, Heroin, Get free, Tomorrow Never Came, In My Feelings and Change are ha Magnus Opus. ( Basically all LFL)

???, ?????????