Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

OH MY GOD

13 Beaches: love the distorted spoken vocals, highly excited as it's supposed to have a horror feel

Cherry: fuckin amazing, can't believe the reason it's marked explicit is because she yells "FUCK!" as the chorus comes in

White Mustang: it's ok I guess lel :creep:

In My Feelings: the worst title has the best snippet - in love with the explosions of sound at the chorus and the high vocals - love her flow in the verses

(Note to say that Coachella actually sounds excellent when in the context of the snippets around it - perhaps it won't be the bastard child of the era after all)

GBAAATBWII - prechorus sounds like a Florence song in the best way possible - chorus sounds promising

WTWWAWWKD - very chill, don't think I've heard enough to really form any sort of opinion

BPBP - she sounds very sweet and the lyrics are expressive and interesting - reference to Video Games kills

Tomorrow Never Came - sounds like a soundtrack song to a romantic epic where the two lovers see each other again as the sun rises and they run towards each other in slow motion - it's beautiful

Heroin - the Old Money of this record - her voice is so clear here it's amazing

Change - in HQ it no longer sounds so boring - looking forward to it

Get Free - sounds exactly like something directly off Honeymoon - sounds like a thoughtful way to end the record

I've had a mixed reaction to both Summer Bummer and Groupie Love but these snippets honestly excite and impress me so much - hype fully restored

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

where do snippets like this origniate from? is it likely someone has the album now and will leak it? /:

there were taken from a french site that was pre ordering the album so we hope not 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

its so fun being right

i learned my lesson from hating on the lead singles of UV and HM and calling the albums trash, guess y'all didn't.

NEXT TIME I WANT YOU GAYS TO STOP COMPLAINING AND HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND NOT JUDGE THE WHOLE ALBUM BASED ON THE SINGLES

Just woke up from a 4 hours nap. I'm bald and feeling blessed after I listened to the snippets. THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!  :oprah2:  :oprah:  :lange:  :wowcry:  :trisha:  :crying2:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

its so fun being right

i learned my lesson from hating on the lead singles of UV and HM and calling the albums trash, guess y'all didn't.

NEXT TIME I WANT YOU GAYS TO STOP COMPLAINING AND HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND NOT JUDGE THE WHOLE ALBUM BASED ON THE SINGLES

Summer bummer is still just a 4/10 and Groupie Love is a 6/10 at best, like  can you not? We had every right to be worried