Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Am I the only listening the snippets on repeat?

Please tell me i'm not, so I can feel less guilty

Aren't we so blessed to stan Lana instead of some other basic bitch?

glad the only ones I stan are Lana and Madonna, plus I love Beyoncé. they never disappoint us

original.gif

Am I the only listening the snippets on repeat?

Please tell me i'm not, so I can feel less guilty

glad the only ones I stan are Lana and Madonna, plus I love Beyoncé. they never disappoint us

I've been listening to the snippets no stop lmao

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I've been listening to the snippets no stop lmao

Now I was thinking and well: I won't ruin the experience cause I'm listening on repeat and I'll do it til the album leaks, after all I heard a low quality recording of honeymoon (uo listening party) for like a week before the album leaked

original.gif

I wasn't expecting anything from a track called 13 beaches... but damn that intro and melody oh my god :trisha: :oprah:

I totally agree, I feel like when songs try too hard to tell a story (cough roachella) they compromise melody and like vocal rhythm too much but this sounds beautiful

Now I was thinking and well: I won't ruin the experience cause I'm listening on repeat and I'll do it til the album leaks, after all I heard a low quality recording of honeymoon (uo listening party) for like a week before the album leaked

i am trying to ration my listens BUT i did listen to GL snippet about 50 times and I still ADORED the song and have listened to it about 100 times so lol don't think lana can ever stop blessing my ears

plus with an album there are so many tracks you will have your faves that you listen to on repeat then go back to other songs and listen to them instead so :)

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

i'm really digging the shift in colours from blue (Honeymoon) to red (LFL) so far!! ("blood red sangrias" in summer bummer and red blood in beautiful people if those lyrics are legit) :creep:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

i just realized the burnt norton interlude denied wild one a spot on honeymoon  :crossed:

I think unlikely lmao

When albums get these interludes and stuff, they usually get big tracklists. Like tovelo's Queen of the clouds: 17 tracks but 3 of them are interludes with like 5 seconds of speech.

I Actually enjoy the way Burnt Norton cut the album in the middle lmao I wish she played it while on Tour while drinking water or something

also after much deliberation, summer bummer is my new fav. it's so fucking dark it sounds like a UV outtake :defeated:  (sonically obviously)  

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif