Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm predicting Lust for Life to debut at #2. Meek Mill sold 246k the first week with his last album, he seems to be a big seller.

Meek Mill will be releasing on the 21 too? mess... isn't he like also a "big name" on stream?

I was so pissed with Honeymoon #2 cuz of Drake and now this again, tragic

Meek Mill will be releasing on the 21 too? mess... isn't he like also a "big name" on stream?

I was so pissed with Honeymoon #2 cuz of Drake and now this again, tragic

I don't really think they will block her. Drake did because he is HUGE. 

(Unless someone with a really big name decides releasing in the 21 and oh welp )

???, ?????????

:( i'm on moderator queue until the album comes out T_T

i'm sorry.

anyway, i'm going to die of waiting for this album and it's only going to be a few days :(

giphy.gif

when was his last album? Ik i've at least seen promo for Tylers album through ads and stuff, even Lana; but ive yet to see anything with meek and his upcoming album. I still think with all the hype Lana has for LfL she'll hit no.1 in no time

Dreams Worth More Than Money (his last album) was released June 29, 2015 and sold 246,000 first week. His debut Dreams and Nightmares was released October 30, 2012 and sold 165,000 first week.

@Elle saying "Unbelievable" in huge red font had my heart drop to my stomach even though I wasn't even involved in that mess  :air2:

Anyone else kind of disappointed with God Bless America? I know we only have one thirty second snippet to judge but I was expecting something completely different, production-wise... something a little more anthemic maybe? Like I would've loved a relatively uptempo chorus with those kid/layered backing vocals that National Anthem had to give it that grand anthemic feel 

I'm literally going to cry thinking about waiting for someone to approve my message that says "WTWWAWWKD SCALPED ME SO HARD" on Thursday when we get the album in New Zealand  :noparty: Why did we have to do this on the week LFL came out kadflkmfkmlg

im not okay  :rollin:  :cryney:

???, ?????????

A$AP Rocky in Groupie Love

My babe, my babe, stay on my brain My babe, made me sing to a fire escapeCity girl, but she grew up in the tri-state

Lana in God Bless America

I hear the sweetest melodiesOn the fire escapes of the citySounds like I am free

Only our genius LANA DEL REY could come up with such a thoughtful masterful body of work, the Magnum Opus of her career; Lust For Life.

" Like smiling when the firing squads against ya " says Cherry

giphy.gif

OT

I know a lot of you are probably hating the font spam but I'm legit living for it. I had one of the most stressful weeks ever (nursing student, taking summer classes and working 2 jobs) so this silly shit has literally made my night. Complete opposite from almost crying last night from being stressed out. I kinda like everyone having fun leading up to the release of the album, reminds me of how close everyone gets the week of christmas or new years. Corny as fuck I know but just a thought lol. I hope you guys can endure the silliness.

It's been pretty I thought so too. 7 more days  :fabcat:  :party:

UV/Honeymoon

The line "this is my commitment, my modern manifesto" along with the backing vocals sounds so cheesy space opera from the 50s or 60s. The kind of music you'd hear as the main character flies back into the atmosphere in their spaceship in a fireball after doing everything they can to save the galaxy but believing that they would die that day (but then they survive and on to episode 2)

As in, I low-key want a short film of sci-fi protagonist Lana fighting the evil Dr. Trump on Planet Nepotism