Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Just wanted to say the TNC snippet REALLY grew on me... I was doing Karaoke last night to the beatles and the snippet makes me so nostalgic... I can't beleieve how good it sounds already. The melody REALLY reminds me of this song..

it reminds me a lot of Here Comes the Sun

Who has a working link of the snippets? The original that was uploaded by someone here doesn't exist anymore, and I'm bored here at work  :pft:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Pk4yiBEu4

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Less than thirty pages away from 2k. How should we celebrate yall?

A) A massive follow spree of each others social media

B) @Eclipse big info post part 2

C) @Eclipse big info post part 2 along with sending @Elle some thank yous if she has a P.O box cause my god shes the best thing ever happened to this messy ass (in the best way) forum

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

this ugly twink probably made it all up just to get some followers but he's just being harassed by everyone in the comment section :toofunny: that's what he deserves :agree:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Just to clear things up - the CD arrives on 7/21, but the vinyl arrives in late September, correct?

idk, a lot of 3rd party resellers have the date set for 21st as well or early August

Fnac f.e. has the transparent vinyl set for 21st July http://musique.fnac.com/a10764744/Lana-Del-Rey-Lust-for-Life-Vinyle-colore-Edition-limitee-Vinyl-album?omnsearchpos=2

image.png

Just to clear things up - the CD arrives on 7/21, but the vinyl arrives in late September, correct?

Yup

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

tell him to leak it or we #BUILDAWALL

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

What if Lana came in this thread and was like "FREE T SHIRTS AND VIP ACCESS TO MY TOUR TO THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED ON PAGE 2000"... a gay can only dream

tell him to leak it or we #BUILDAWALL

ASDFGHJKL ILY

giphy.gif

idk, a lot of 3rd party resellers have the date set for 21st as well or early August

Hmmm, that's interesting. 

Her store says September but since these retailers are saying early Aug/the 21st, the vinyl may ship this week then, right?

Correct. Also :icant: your icon is BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you! It's an edit I made :)