Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I could literally print out the lust for life pictures and rearrange them with my born to die CD and add some plastic around it to make it look real. Its so obviously fake, just stop

I could literally print out the lust for life pictures and rearrange them with my born to die CD and add some plastic around it to make it look real. Its so obviously fake, just stop

Never even realized how cunning this fandom is until this statement. :runs:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

i had to sacrifice Cheek to Cheek and now the inside is loose :'(

image.png

Every era a hoe post a photoshop edit of a cd and say 

OOOH GAAAYS IM ALREADY HAVE IT.. SEND UR DICK PICS AND GIMME FOLLOWERS AND I WILL GIVE U EVERYTHING

MY FUCK ASS 

Eclipse teas

since im on holiday and i have nothing to do anyway i'll go ask some local record stores if i can have a copy. i hope there's osme 50 yr old women working cuz i can be very charming if i want to

image.png

That twink lives in Mexico

Do copyright laws still apply there? Will he face the repurcussions if he uploads it?

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I kind of have a feeling it's fake :(

Ive got a feeling in bones. Cant tell if leakers are fake. I can't escape temptation. Wrap me up in copyright chains

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: