Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Is LFL available on 00:00 21st July on iTunes? I know it is always midnight on Google Play but no idea bout iTunes' update cycle

NZ and Aus don't update immediately, takes it a few hours but Spotify updates at midnight..

NZ and Aus don't update immediately, takes it a few hours but Spotify updates at midnight..

ok, thanks. I was thinking about buying a NZ iTunes gift card to buy it on NZ iTunes instead of w8ing for a rip, but if it's like that it doesn't matter

image.png

Who gives a fuck if it leaks? We still bought it, digitally and physically. LEAKS happen! Get the fuck over it girls

preach sis!

I see a lot of ppl saying that it will affect the sales- But Lana already have tons of money, she have a big house right in front of the beach, have a expensive car, etc... It's not like its making her going poor or something

I used to think that the HM cover was kinda ugly, but after I listened to the record, it made sense having that picture as cover

I love the overall theme/concept of the cover, I just never liked how it was cropped and set up, or how small Lana is on the cover in general. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

some of y'all really gross me out tbh. how can you sit there wishing for this album to leak and call yourselves fans in the same breath? sit the fuck down. do i listen to lana leaks when they happen? yeah i do. do i wish for them and am i happy when they happen? never. what a selfish attitude some of you have. yes, i would love to hear LFL right now like every one of you, but i care too much about lana and her art and all the hard work she obviously put into this for US to see it released under anything but her terms. get a grip.

calm down lmao

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif