Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's just like I am so tired of going through the whole process again and again, socializing, meeting new people, thinking you have a connection with somebody and then the process goes over and over again. I've met so much people who I personally thought were my friends and then something happens again, they fuck you over, or you get to know the truth. At this point I just want to throw my hands up in the air and let my social life die so I don't need to have so much stress from people that hate me, lol.

that's exactly what I went through!! don't give in like I did!! now my social life is gone I have few friends left and I stay most of the time and eat, just be strong my love it'll get better if you believe so but in my case that ship has sailed so don't let it sail without you be strong don't like me cuz I feel dead inside and I don't know how to end it I can't feel joy or sadness anymore and it's just bizarre 

yFSfc8m.jpg

I have been away since the 13th of July and tried to read the 140 pages I missed to get the gist of what's been happening:

- LFL snippets from french site

- LFL digital booklet

- German interview (if anyone has a link for this I would really appreciate it)

- GLITTER EVERYWHERE! WARNING POINTS EVERYWHERE!

If I have missed anything I would love it if you guys could update me, thank you!  :heart:

ALSO:

Its funny how my least anticipated songs have now turned around to become my most anticipated songs:

- TOMORROW NEVER CAME gives me some really cool tropical vibes, LOVE the part where she sings "If I had my way, you would always stay".

- I really wasn't sure about WTWWAWWKD but ohmygod I love the chorus, it sounds so passionate and not what I expected at all.

- IN MY FEELINGS is the biggest surprise, INCREDIBLE sassy lyrics and production. SO excited for this one.

And I now think Coachella is a great fit for the album, it is amazing how other songs on an album can completely transform songs which I didn't like on their own.

As much as I am upset about the 4 LFL outtakes we know of, it's weird because I have actually come to a place where I am not really upset about it and I have hope we will hear them in the future.

ALSO ONE LAST POINT idk if I just skipped this part of the thread but I am surprised I didn't see any comments about Lana saying how the project with Boi1da will come out later this year? And although I am not a rap fan at all, I would be so down for an A$AP and Lana album.

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I have been away since the 13th of July and tried to read the 140 pages I missed to get the gist of what's been happening:

- LFL snippets from french site

- LFL digital booklet

- German interview (if anyone has a link for this I would really appreciate it)

- GLITTER EVERYWHERE! WARNING POINTS EVERYWHERE!

If I have missed anything I would love it if you guys could update me, thank you! :heart:

ALSO:

Its funny how my least anticipated songs have now turned around to become my most anticipated songs:

- TOMORROW NEVER CAME gives me some really cool tropical vibes, LOVE the part where she sings "If I had my way, you would always stay".

- I really wasn't sure about WTWWAWWKD but ohmygod I love the chorus, it sounds so passionate and not what I expected at all.

- IN MY FEELINGS is the biggest surprise, INCREDIBLE sassy lyrics and production. SO excited for this one.

And I know think Coachella is a great fit for the album, it is amazing how other songs on an album can completely transform songs which I didn't like on their own.

As much as I am upset about the 4 LFL outtakes we know of, it's weird because I have actually come to a place where I am not really upset about it and I have hope we will hear them in the future.

ALSO ONE LAST POINT idk if I just skipped this part of the thread but I am surprised I didn't see any comments about Lana saying how the project with Boi1da will come out later this year? And although I am not a rap fan at all, I would be so down for an A$AP and Lana album.

I’m pretty sure she talked about that project with boida jokingly

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I'm watching the departed and binging on crepes instead of getting drunk in a bar somewhere. The cons of having WiFi installed in your holiday house or what the fuck itz called. At least it's a good film

I'm starting to get tired btw. Leak that shit.

I hope we get some good merch this era. I have a fanmade Honeymoon shirt but I need to replace it with a LFL shirt soon  :crossed:

the only new shirt we got for HM was this yellow, women's only shirt which had like no connection to lana except they slapped her name on it

so i  guess we aint getting anything new this time as well :rip:

maybe an updated lyric journal, but these are so useless and redundant cuz BTD and Paradise are the only albums w/ actual lyrics in the book, the rest just being the respective booklets of the other albums

i'd rather spend my coins on redbubble tbh

image.png

I hope we get some good merch this era. I have a fanmade Honeymoon shirt but I need to replace it with a LFL shirt soon  :crossed:

Yes! I hope we'll get some cool merch this time, I didn't like the Endless Summer shirts and not the current ones in her webshop either... Please let it be some cool and wearable shirts.  :pray2:

This. The truth, it burns. :rip:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm watching the departed and binging on crepes instead of getting drunk in a bar somewhere. The cons of having WiFi installed in your holiday house or what the fuck itz called. At least it's a good film

I'm starting to get tired btw. Leak that shit.

Luv u xxxxx

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I wish Lana will put some posters up on her digital store, I'd like to have a full size Lust for Life album cover poster or something.

God I cannot fucking wait for WTWWAWWKD

Same, when that song is coming out I'll probably listen to it for a long time. The snippet sounds so good.  :defeated:

the only new shirt we got for HM was this yellow, women's only shirt which had like no connection to lana except they slapped her name on it

so i  guess we aint getting anything new this time as well :rip:

maybe an updated lyric journal, but these are so useless and redundant cuz BTD and Paradise are the only albums w/ actual lyrics in the book, the rest just being the respective booklets of the other albums

The current merchandise are hideous but especially the Guns & Roses and Paradise shirts sold on Paradise tour are amazing, I love them. I hope they'd come up with some decent shirts in time for the festivals, I've been saving for Flow Festival for the last 6 months basically because I spent a lot of money on Paradise tour so I want a budget decent enough to get me what I want this time as well without having to do compromises at the merch stand. So people going to Lolla and Norway, keep your eyes open and report bc I'ma gonna have to plan my merchandise purchases in advance. :hooker:

Talking about merchandise, it would be amazing if she would sell like bomberjackets or something like that, with her tour name (if she will tour for Lust for Life) embroidered on the back or on the chest. I'd buy it without even knowing the price, lol.

Talking about merchandise, it would be amazing if she would sell like bomberjackets or something like that, with her tour name (if she will tour for Lust for Life) embroidered on the back or on the chest. I'd buy it without even knowing the price, lol.

these jackets are always like 150$ :rip:

image.png