Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

For the people who saw the digital booklet, is there pictures in it ? (I don't care if it's not Lana on it)

I'll try to not see the pictures till friday.

And do we know if it's Mat Maitland / Big Active that made the design ? (love his work)

I hope it's a standard jewel case, I loved the Honeymoon one.

dont get your hopes up

I feel kinda sad today because I feel like my friends are not treating me well but the thought that we will finally get the album in five days makes me at least have something to look forward to..

I feel kinda sad today because I feel like my friends are not treating me well but the thought that we will finally get the album in five days makes me at least have something to look forward to..

I'm sorry to hear that... I hope things will get better soon. 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Gas stations is one word lel

nah bro, compound words only count as one word when they're hyphenated. try again.

babe we all have phases like that. don't worry you will find real freinds.. even if the friendship doesnt last a lifetime... you will find new friends again

sometimes I think everyone on this site is ridiculously attractive except me  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

stop. you are beautiful the way you are

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

babe we all have phases like that. don't worry you will find real freinds.. even if the friendship doesnt last a lifetime... you will find new friends again

can i be friends with you :smokes:

idk how yall can praise UV's title track, it's my least favorite of them all. BTD > LFL > HM > UV

Lust for Life is a good song, I think that Lana and Abel's voices go well together and even though the lyrics are kinda vague and wishy washy I like what it says

:wtf:

LIZARD PEOPLE

Yeah there are pictures in it and the design is by Mat Maitland.

Great ! So happy to read it.

dont get your hopes up

I don't but I loved the pictures from the boxset

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Babe we all have phases like that. Don't worry you will find real friends.. even if the friendship doesn't last a lifetime... you will find new friends again.

It's just like I am so tired of going through the whole process again and again, socializing, meeting new people, thinking you have a connection with somebody and then the process goes over and over again. I've met so much people who I personally thought were my friends and then something happens again, they fuck you over, or you get to know the truth. At this point I just want to throw my hands up in the air and let my social life die so I don't need to have so much stress from people that hate me, lol.

It's just like I am so tired of going through the whole process again and again, socializing, meeting new people, thinking you have a connection with somebody and then the process goes over and over again. I've met so much people who I personally thought were my friends and then something happens again, they fuck you over, or you get to know the truth. At this point I just want to throw my hands up in the air and let my social life die so I don't need to have so much stress from people that hate me, lol.

well... if you want to let your social life die for now that is fine! if that is what you want!

i sometimes dont wanna have any contact to people for a week or so... but then i'm fine again... do your thing. listen to your gut feeling

sending you a hug! its not always easy i think we all know.

and only 5 days left ;)

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Ultraviolence (the song) has got to be the best title track along with Born To Die, both summarize their respective albums very well (thematically) Lust For Life doesn't do this with lines such as "take off all your clothes" or "my boyfriend's back, and he's cooler than ever"  :rip:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

queen of lanaboards self help love u xxx  :kiss:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'