Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"I don't belong in the world, that's what it is. Something separates me from other people. And I realize too. It's something lucky, might be.." :air: :trisha: :wowcry: :lange: :oprah: :sadcore6: :crying4: :crying5:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

some of y'all really gross me out tbh. how can you sit there wishing for this album to leak and call yourselves fans in the same breath? sit the fuck down. do i listen to lana leaks when they happen? yeah i do. do i wish for them and am i happy when they happen? never. what a selfish attitude some of you have. yes, i would love to hear LFL right now like every one of you, but i care too much about lana and her art and all the hard work she obviously put into this for US to see it released under anything but her terms. get a grip.

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

I hope so lol I can't afford to see her until I finish my training and start my job in september :toofunny: I only saw her live once in may 2013 and it was the best day of my life :defeated:

I've (soon) had the opportunity to see her twice on two different festivals here... couldn't go to neither of them. Well, I guess I could've went to the first one if my bestie just told me she was going too... mom didn't wanna let me go alone. :defeated:

Ok, let's stay on topic now... :creep: Apart from t-shirts, what other merchandise would you guys love to see? I love the jacket idea and the patch too, although I have a feeling that patches are cool at the moment and nothing we'll wear in 5-10 years from now on. I'd rather spend my money on a cool jacket then, or a gorgeous large sized poster to frame in. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

some of y'all really gross me out tbh. how can you sit there wishing for this album to leak and call yourselves fans in the same breath? sit the fuck down. do i listen to lana leaks when they happen? yeah i do. do i wish for them and am i happy when they happen? never. what a selfish attitude some of you have. yes, i would love to hear LFL right now like every one of you, but i care too much about lana and her art and all the hard work she obviously put into this for US to see it released under anything but her terms. get a grip.

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!

I honestly started to think I was the only one who wants to hear it on the release date and hoping nothing would leak?? I haven't even heard the new snippets (except for Change which Lana shared with us), I'm happy with Summer Bummer and Groupie Love at the moment and will stay content for a few more days.

Chill guys, it's only a few days.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh calm the hell down you stupid bitch

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Seeing less Honeymoon hate on this forum is nice  :)

except the hm cover was kinda ugly

I used to think that the HM cover was kinda ugly, but after I listened to the record, it made sense having that picture as cover

Is this supposed to be funny? I hope so, else too much contradiction within a few lines

I just want to hear the music as soon as possible is all. I'm still gonna buy it and stream it officially when it comes out, yknow, once I've saved up after rent and food and am actually able to afford a whole album :') but I'm a fake stan and a homophobe I guess