Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Like 90% of those that even know/listen to a leak this close to release date are die hard fans. I've spent well over $100 dollars on this era alone I think I can listen to it a few days early if it leaks. Lana cares so little about it stop acting like she's a fragile little doll

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I love Summer Bummer so much...This and Love are giving life to this era for me

Same, I can't stop listening to it. I have been listening to Summer Bummer every day since it was released. Such a great song.

calling bullcrap too, probs why he deleted the posts. But is the numbers right?

VQmhANl.jpg

Tell him to leak it or fuck off

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Like 90% of those that even know/listen to a leak this close to release date are die hard fans. I've spent well over $100 dollars on this era alone I think I can listen to it a few days early if it leaks. Lana cares so little about it stop acting like she's a fragile little doll

Yeah, personally I have listened to the Melodrama and Joanne leaks. While I felt kinda guilty, I always buy albums which are good when I find them for a good price, I mean, I actually buy the albums so either way I kinda support the artist anyway.

Oh calm the hell down you stupid bitch

Oh my god, this post is iconic. I'll put it on my profile.  :defeated:

Hi bbys i'm not dead yet. Some says this mexican store mixup.com is already selling physical copies in their stores. So maybe that's why it says in spanish 'incluye sus hits' (lol where) in there. not sure tho.

???, ?????????

Users talking about "respecting Lana" and not listening to leaks need to SHUT THE FUCK UP. Lana has literally said she doesn't care if a leak happens a couple days before. And I'm not brainwashed into having to follow every instruction that she probably doesn't even give a shit about unlike some of y'all. I've spent £40 LFL so far without even hearing the damn album so if I want to listen to the album a couple days early I fucking will. Lana's "art" isn't automatically unappreciated because it's not officially meant to be heard yet.

Now pipe the fuck down and wait for a Zippyshare link.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...