Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm probably using an edit of either the back cover or the image with her leaning on the truck. Her smile seems so weird and off to me on the cover, and I've seen her smile plenty of times, so its not that. I also think the truck in the background is kind of ugly, but I still love Lana being in front of aesthetically appropriate vehicles for each record.

Imo she should've been in front of a hippie fan, or her and Chuck (and Neil  :hooker: ) could've rented or got an old Volkswagen-Van and decorated the outside themselves. THAT would've been aesthetically pleasing, and relevant to the record sonically  :flutter: 

To me, there are elements of peace, love, and change throughout most of this era, but they didn't fully commit to it with the album cover photoshoot of all things :toofunny:

I never realised how much I wanted Lana to pose in front of a Volkswagen-Van until now. :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I should offer these traders my super xclusive ultra rare unreleased stuff I got:

- Smile (Kristijan Majic Remix) [instrumental] - 48bit wav

- Cherry Blossom (Kristijan Majic Remix) [instrumental] - 48bit wav

- Stairway To Heaven (Kristijan Majic Remix) [instrumental] - 48bit wav

:oopna:

Where is the coachella remix (full version)?

giphy.gif

If it leaks I'm 100% listening to it. I've bought the box set, CD and vinyl already so my conscience is clear! I can't stop listening to the snippets omg and it's destroying my life. White mustang, In my Feelings and When the World was at War have me in a constant state of orgasm.

If it leaks I'm 100% listening to it. I've bought the box set, CD and vinyl already so my conscience is clear! I can't stop listening to the snippets omg and it's destroying my life. White mustang, In my Feelings and When the World was at War have me in a constant state of orgasm.

I'm a fan since 2012 but this is my third era (UV, HM and now LFL) but also the most exciting one. I already pre-ordered the album and I'm waiting so impatiently. Leaks don't make me as excited as a real release but I cannot wait more so I'm waiting for midnight in NZ and wanna have this marvellous melodies inside my ears.

giphy.gif

I'm a fan since 2012 but this is my third era (UV, HM and now LFL) but also the most exciting one. I already pre-ordered the album and I'm waiting so impatiently. Leaks don't make me as excited as a real release but I cannot wait more so I'm waiting for midnight in NZ and wanna have this marvellous melodies inside my ears.

I'm a fan since 2012 but never properly participated in an era like this cause I didn't know this site existed! Deffo made everything 100 times more interesting! I just want the album now haha NZ better come thruu and give it to us early so I don't have to wait for my CD to arrive!

What normally happens when the album comes out? Do we move to another thread or does everyone disappear? I'll be sad tbh to not read this thread daily.

I have everything planned, my bf goes out with friends the day of the release, and I will be home alone, and I am making an ultimate Lana evening.... alone :D I cannot decide: is it lame or amazing?? :um2:

2ikzg5s.png