Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Didn't some interview say that her team was hesitant about making GBA a single because of its slightly controversial tone or something?

Hunties that have heard the snippet, wdu think? Single worthy? Video worthy?

Might as well not come out if it doesn't involve Bernie Sanders shaking his ass

Really, though, I thought she said that When World War Dancing (I truncated it lol) was the controversial one

So, off topic, but do you guys think for the autographed vinyls/cds that she'll actually spell out her full name on them or will it be a sloppy unreadable mess?

Well at least my signed Paradise box set I bought on tour has the full thing, the autograph is pretty and clear. Too bad these years haven't treated the golden marker too well though since the "Lana" has kind of worn out. :defeated:

Well at least my signed Paradise box set I bought on tour has the full thing, the autograph is pretty and clear. Too bad these years haven't treated the golden marker too well though since the "Lana" has kind of worn out. :defeated:

Ahhh, I'm the same way with fading signatures, I got my phone signed in Philly May of 2014 and don't even have the phone anymore :/ its lost somewhere at my mom's house in another state (I moved away for college - 11 hr drive) but thankfully she signed my digipack of UV @ Music Midtown 

I'm just really excited because I could never display or frame the UV because she signed "LDR" on the inside of the pack (the cityscape image) and I was able to get the Cd and Vinyl signed

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Ahhh, I'm the same way with fading signatures, I got my phone signed in Philly May of 2014 and don't even have the phone anymore :/ its lost somewhere at my mom's house in another state (I moved away for college - 11 hr drive) but thankfully she signed my digipack of UV @ Music Midtown 

I'm just really excited because I could never display or frame the UV because she signed "LDR" on the inside of the pack (the cityscape image) and I was able to get the Cd and Vinyl signed

Yeah. I'm trying to meet her when she comes here next month so hopefully I could get my Ultraviolence digipak signed as well and the regular LFL CD. :flutter: :defeated:

In My Feelings 100% deserves to be a single. Also Get Free reminds me of a Weyes Blood song. This might have been mentioned but I haven't been on the internet for awhile lol.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

NZ isn't going to release it when they reach July 21st

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  what?!

Absolutely tragic. This is what happened with CTRL I believe 

The thought of actually not hearing this godly work of art before thursday night makes me  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Correct me if im mistaken but i think that the most recent albums like Melodrama or HFK for example had their premieres on NZ iTunes hours before the WW release. This is just how iTunes works with friday album releases.

Wellllllll, hopefully CD's will be found and we will all be bopping to the masterpiece by Wednesday evening anyways  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

I can't wait to smoke a bowl with candles and some incense while taking a bath listening to Change