Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

spoiler alert: you can love both Lana and her work and still be multi-facetedly critical of the political and cultural dynamics/connotations she and it can sometimes exploit (for better or for worse and for different purposes and contexts)

I don't need you to give me permission to do it lol I want it to leak because I won't be able to get it on the 21st, simple as that. And who even cares of it leaks, y'all still gonna buy it anyway

Are you sure you don't? I think so

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

im so mad because my wisdom teeth removal appointment got pushed back and I'm getting them removed the day after tomorrow which is probably when the songs will leak ughhh

woah wisdome teeth hurt so bad. i had three, and got dry socket on two, and i had to sit an extra week. my neighbor got an infection and didn't recover until about a month. be veryyyyy careful you don't want to extend your recovery time.

giphy.gif

Omg are we all conveniently getting wisdom teeth removed this week. Mine is today. Bout to go rn so dont forget to dm if anything happens. Love yall xo

:kiss:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

if you plan on buying the album or have already pre-ordered it and paid, or will pay, i don't see why you shouldn't listen to the leaks(if it does leak). i mean if you paid or will pay, you're just getting it earlier. and if you think it's disrespectful to her or its bad for sales, its literally not. when love leaked tons of people listened to it and it was #1-#5 on youtube trending for like a week. everybody that i know likes the song. so whether you think it makes you more of a fan to put other people down for wanting music sooner, then shame on you honestly. some people need her music, like i, and wouldn't have a problem if it leaked since it has been ALMOST TWO YEARS. so if you have a problem with it then honestly dont say anything because nobody really wants to hear it.

saokXGk.gif

Omg are we all conveniently getting wisdom teeth removed this week. Mine is today. Bout to go rn so dont forget to dm if anything happens. Love yall xo
:kiss:

i am so sorry. be careful lol

giphy.gif

I really hope it doesn't leak. We've waited for almost 2 years, 48 more hours is just insignificant don't you think?

I agree with you 100% - Apart from the fact that I've bought LFL three times over (iTunes, box set & autographed vinyl) I just don't want Lana to lose out on any sales because of a leak - I get the whole argument that only the hardcore fans are the ones who support her at this point in her career...I also know she has wanted this era to be kind of mysterious and early leaks kinda ruin that mystery a bit - That said, I will be honest and say that I'm surprised it hasn't leaked yet - The LFL era has been the most exciting era for me (personally) I even skipped out of listening to the snippets that came out last week because I want the full experience of listening from beginning to end :D

In other news, you should post more often...it's always nice seeing your handsome face pop up :hooker:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png