Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm ready for the leak. I would've been perfectly fine waiting till Friday, since it's not even that far away but, I don't mind a leak. I'm still going to buy & streak it. Plus, I think this is the era with the least amount of leaks which is good!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

So i know this topic has already passed, but how are you guys going to listen to it? If it leaks tonight, I'll probably go to the town square or a park tomorrow and sit down on a bench and just enjoy it with nature surrounding me. maybe even take a walk on the sidewalk (but it's gonna be like 105 degrees here so) if it's too hot i'm probably going to just sit in my room, lock my door, go into fetal position, and cry. I don't remember how i did with honeymoon, but i listened to the UO recordings

giphy.gif

So i know this topic has already passed, but how are you guys going to listen to it? If it leaks tonight, I'll probably go to the town square or a park tomorrow and sit down on a bench and just enjoy it with nature surrounding me. maybe even take a walk on the sidewalk (but it's gonna be like 105 degrees here so) if it's too hot i'm probably going to just sit in my room, lock my door, go into fetal position, and cry. I don't remember how i did with honeymoon, but i listened to the UO recordings

I listened the UO recordings too, on my bedroom. It was already night when it leaked

original.gif

gonna listen to it sitting at my desktop with a 5-speaker surround system and smoke a bowl with candles, incense, and a chai tea latte   :oic:  :oic:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I'm literally going to listen to it with headphones in at home, why are some of you so extra?

some people just want good experiences? lol.. it's her first album in almost two years. who are you to criticize how somebody wants to listen to it

giphy.gif

POP ALTERNATIVE MUSIC EMERGNECY LADIES.

Lana's climb to #1 is an uphill battle. You NEED to buy multiple copies of the album and stream it. We can't let her lose the #1 spot again.

Well, do it in separate checkouts because they count as one copy if you buy many in one transaction. :rip:

And streaming can't be left on a loop...you have to refresh.