Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

where's the meltdown? i just see hasitleaked telling the truth 

why did u post on twitter its def coming do u know something muscle daddy

?

???, ?????????

Yea everyone except my grandfather fully suports. He basically disowned me and we are/were extremely close so im depressed

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope some day he accepts you for who you are and restore your relationship. Sending you lots of love xo

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

So all these gays driving home at the EXACT same time from "buying" the album lol and that was 2 hours ago, plz

As a gay, sometimes u have to make a pit stop to spontaneously suck whatever first dick u run into. It can sometimes add to ur commute. 

On a less serious note - is anyone else reading these page numbers like they are years? Like rn it's 2074 and Miami is underwater. 

As a gay, sometimes u have to make a pit stop to spontaneously suck whatever first dick u run into. It can sometimes add to ur commute. 

On a less serious note - is anyone else reading these page numbers like they are years? Like rn it's 2074 and Miami is underwater. 

*cummute

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

So I just saw a photo on IG of my favourite youtuber wearing a disney-esque flowercrown just a and damn he looked so cute. So at least that was something nice in this cruel non - album leaking world. Let's face it - it's not gonna leak. Let's hope our New Zealander sistern pull through and upload the album as quick as possible when it drops over there.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

where's the meltdown? i just see hasitleaked telling the truth 

Is it really you on the profile pic? Cause if it is, I have to say: you're really hot!   :creepna2:

Someone on Instagram definitely has it but I won't post a link

who's the bitch?

sisters, let's bring this account down rn  :crazy:

original.gif