Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

''Love'' sticks out like a sore thumb, quality-wise. Easily the best song on the album.

''13 Beaches'', ''Cherry'', ''Summer Bummer'' are solid.

''White Mustang'', "Tomorrow Never Came", ''Groupie Love'' are listenable.

''Political'' cuts are god-awful, with "When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing" leading the charge. Just awful.

Biggest disappointment is "Beautiful People Beautiful Problems". Awful writing, awful chorus.

The most interesting stuff happens very early on, and then things fall apart. Easily her worst album.

When every opinion someone has is wrong :wtf:

LIZARD PEOPLE

I know you guys have seen the tweets but I'm legit shook about how angry Lana seems to be about the leak on twitter, if she ever replied to my tweets like that idk what i'd do

I've listened to a few songs (WTWWAWWKD, 13 Beaches, Tomorrow Never Came, Heroin) and let me just say, those songs alone just...wowowow. I'll wait until the 21st for the rest of the album or at least I'll try. I hope she gets #1, she deserves it - plus I'm petty with Tyler the Creators tweet.

Also, do we have any news of a OU exclusive? I think someone on here emailed them. I just don't want to make the same mistake with the Honeymoon vinyl.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Wow you guys really killed the hype. I was holding out until the official release but now I don't even know if I should listen to the album to be dissappointed.

Even ATRL is more positive than you guys.

People read this stuff and you could turn away potential listeners/buyers. Not that it's your responsibility to sell this record, I'm just sayin. A little positivity might not hurt.

Plus, I'm sure you are overreacting as usual.

If you're gonna post your review on the record, please make sure to use the spoiler tag, us who haven't heard it don't need your ugly ass killing the hype before the album drops.

OMG the album is leaked? (I've arrived late)

yup, however it seems that the quality of the leak is very low, so i would suggest you waiting till nz release so you can have the full experience

yup

LINK

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
do not request LFL leaks

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Wow you guys really killed the hype. I was holding out until the official release but now I don't even know if I should listen to the album to be dissappointed.

Even ATRL is more positive than you guys.

People read this stuff and you could turn away potential listeners/buyers. Not that it's your responsibility to sell this record, I'm just sayin. A little positivity might not hurt.

Plus, I'm sure you are overreacting as usual.

You're being a little dramatic, I've only seen a couple people dragging it. The vast majority loves it.

It's an amazing album, she really outdid herself

LIZARD PEOPLE

''Love'' sticks out like a sore thumb, quality-wise. Easily the best song on the album.

''13 Beaches'', ''Cherry'', ''Summer Bummer'' are solid.

''White Mustang'', "Tomorrow Never Came", ''Groupie Love'' are listenable.

''Political'' cuts are god-awful, with "When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing" leading the charge. Just awful.

Biggest disappointment is "Beautiful People Beautiful Problems". Awful writing, awful chorus.

The most interesting stuff happens very early on, and then things fall apart. Easily her worst album. 

I need everyone waiting to know that this isn't true.

sis.... dont get banned

anigif_sub-buzz-5774-1499964328-22.gif?d

stop it 

No links in this forum and asking for links will get you a warning point. Just a gentle reminder.

Oh... I had forgotten.... Sorry, I got excited  :ohno:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: