Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If we got a track list and a preorder I wouldn't mind waiting until July 21. I'm just really tired of speculating which songs will be on the album and wich songs will be outtakes and I'm tired of fearing that the album might be delayed once again. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

If we got a track list and a preorder I wouldn't mind waiting until July 21. I'm just really tired of speculating which songs will be on the album and wich songs will be outtakes and I'm tired of fearing that the album might be delayed once again.

I think this just could might as well also mean a tendency for leaks. But I get it tho too.

UV/Honeymoon

Remember when Lana made snapchat and never used it? Nope neither do I

giphy.gif

Let's be real honest she is too good for that shit

When she wants to sing little song snippets to us she can just do it on instagram now

Can't remember who or why someone wanted this about weeks ago,

but here's a Queen of Fidget Spinner snippet -  http://picosong.com/7dau/

THAT WAS ME GOLY FUCK THAT YOU SO MUCH IM GAGGING

im honestly SHOCKED somebody remembered  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

its perfect  :rollin:  :sluttybunny:

1315 pages of a mess

l0IynPhmUJKAA7PYA.gif

you think we'll hit 1500 pages of mess before the album? I feel like we could do it if she delayed  the album again

you think we'll hit 1500 pages of mess before the album? I feel like we could do it if she delayed  the album again

Pretty sure we will reach 1500 pages, I can imagine the meltdowns 

yFSfc8m.jpg

Can't remember who or why someone wanted this about weeks ago,

but here's a Queen of Fidget Spinner snippet -  http://picosong.com/7dau/

PERFECTION.

her magnum opus tbh

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I can't believe i'm so relaxed, like ''oh, it's just 33 days til the album actually drops'' and last month I was like ''omg, I can't wait, please Lana drop it on the 26th sis, we can't wait any longer''. That's good, let's just wait, i'm being quite patient and can't believe it, cause I was having some meltdowns last month.

Plus i'm curious to see the new cover, I hope we get something iconic just as the BTD and UV ones.

IF we get the new cover before the album release, can we expect to et the tracklist too (maybe on the same day, along with the cover)?

Do you guys think Neil will do the new cover shoot, or we'll get another Chuck shoot?

original.gif

Watch the new cover be a picture without Lana even in it...a closeup of G-eazy's pubes or something

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'