Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This era has no actual visual direction. All of the photoshoots were nice, but they were just "the usual fashion photoshoots" (minus LaChapelle). The ONLY thing she should do is drop the tracklist and a promo single with a pre-order. After that, she may disappear until LDR6 but at least that way we'd had some music to listen to, speculate about etc.

i bet she will do just that within the next two weeks hopefully sooner than later.. 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Even when we get the album, i'm still never gonna forgive this era for being so unbelievably boring. Dissapointed. It's over. Let's move on. Can't wait for LDR6!!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This era has no actual visual direction. All of the photoshoots were nice, but they were just "the usual fashion photoshoots" (minus LaChapelle). The ONLY thing she should do is drop the tracklist and a promo single with a pre-order. After that, she may disappear until LDR6 but at least that way we'd had some music to listen to, speculate about etc.

I do agree, but I see her doing a past and present thing. Like I see pieces of the glamorous BTD era, mixed with the casual groupie Ultra era, and everything in between. I'm kinda hoping she goes blonde and acoustic for LDR6.

If the specualation is right and the album was originally planned for may 26th then delaying it means regrouping on the promotion. I mean so many magazines came out at that time, almost all at once. She had te bbc performance I think it was the day after the supposed drop. So if she is delaying the album, putting on more songs, then before she can promote again she first needs to have a clear idea of which songs will be on the album and so fort.

It's quiet now because Lana and her team are figuring things out, and at this point you can't start a new cycle of magazine shoots, because those are mostly shot much earlier before the release. She's not comfortable being on TV. So the only thing she can do is putting out new music/videos. And if the album is changing, then probably the promotion to.

It's not strange she takes a couple of weeks to put things together again. I don't expect it to be silence until the album comes. I think we will soon start to see/get new music and things to come.

It's so boring it doesn't even deserve to be classed as an era.

LFL who?

87b99612997c8250f927a630b543e0c1.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If the specualation is right and the album was originally planned for may 26th then delaying it means regrouping on the promotion. I mean so many magazines came out at that time, almost all at once. She had te bbc performance I think it was the day after the supposed drop. So if she is delaying the album, putting on more songs, then before she can promote again she first needs to have a clear idea of which songs will be on the album and so fort.

It's quiet now because Lana and her team are figuring things out, and at this point you can't start a new cycle of magazine shoots, because those are mostly shot much earlier before the release. She's not comfortable being on TV. So the only thing she can do is putting out new music/videos. And if the album is changing, then probably the promotion to.

It's not strange she takes a couple of weeks to put things together again. I don't expect it to be silence until the album comes. I think we will soon start to see/get new music and things to come.

Promote how exactly ? These fashion magazines are not real promo anyway, only stans care about them. Just drop Cherry on itunes with pre-order tomorrow, its not that hard. She had 4 long months after the Love release to pull things together, but it seems she not confident and content with the album this time. 

Promote how exactly ? These fashion magazines are not real promo anyway, only stans care about them. Just drop Cherry on itunes with pre-order tomorrow, its not that hard.

But when all those magazines came out it was the only moment people weren't complaining on here about her promo

But when all those magazines came out it was the only moment people weren't complaining on here about her promo

Because we are stans and its precious for us. But do you think common people care about the fact she was photographed in Flaunt magazine ? I dont think so. The music is what she has to push towards people. 

Because we are stans and its precious for us. But do you think common people care about the fact she was photographed in Flaunt magazine ? I dont think so. The music is what she has to push towards people. 

Yes and with the album possibly changing she needs to figure out what to put out next. It's not that difficult? It's just because we are here everyday waiting for news that we become upset. common people aren't doing that. If Lana comes out with one good song before the album drops that gains attention that's all she needs. It is us here on Lanaboards that want something new every other day.

Dunno if I said it before, but here goes: I think we'll get a new song alongside with pre-order in 2 days. I know it may seem too soon or whatever, but it's realistic. It'll be exactly ONE month before the album release.

Bookmark this 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

This era is so boring just because its completely unnecessarily drawn out. What is so hard about dropping a promo single? Communicating with fans beyond instagram live streams? Doing literally anything in public relating to her career?

There's no experience this era. Usually it is very dead, but this time around everything is moving in slow motion and its just grueling. No precise artistic direction, constant uncertainty. Just say/do something! It can't be that difficult. 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Yes and with the album possibly changing she needs to figure out what to put out next. It's not that difficult? It's just because we are here everyday waiting for news that we become upset. common people aren't doing that. If Lana comes out with one good song before the album drops that gains attention that's all she needs. It is us here on Lanaboards that want something new every other day.

Well we will agree on the fact that this era is complete undirected mess where Lana has no idea what move is going to be next. The songs seem to be all over the place, the tracklist hasnt probably been agreed on yet and  the cover might change now as well.