Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Shut up, nobody is asking you to read what he's saying

99% sure Heroin is not a cover, she is always very excited about her covers and I'm sure she would've mentioned it by now if it was

Well, we guessed The Other Woman was a cover even before she said it if I'm not wrong

Well, we guessed The Other Woman was a cover even before she said it if I'm not wrong

Either way, she was raving about doing a Nina cover in lots of the interviews IIRC. She hasn't mentioned Heroin at all or even the fact she's doing a cover, which makes me skeptical 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

LEAKED HOMEMADE LUST FOR LIFE MUSIC VIDEO

OMG HAHAHAHKLHAHKLAKLHA

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

WTWWAWWJKD really sounds like a 5 minute track. Since the tracklist is most likely real ( :toofunny: ) I guess Yosemite is Get Free or there's a deluxe version with it since she said it didn't fit sonically.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

WTWWAWWJKD sounds more like a shorter track for me, around 3.40. Could imagine it being a FMWUTTT where you really get confronted with an intruguing vibe/lyrics and then left wondering what it was all about.

Change will obviously be 5 min+

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

There must be a deluxe if the rumored track list is real. I don't think she would talk about Yosemite as much as she has if it wasn't gonna be on the album. Also I'm still praying Roses Bloom For You is on the album too. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

cute you all saying that tracklist is real. say what you want but my ignorant, stubborn ass IS WAITING FOR LANA CONFIRMATION so u can take ur fake tracklist and shove it hunnys :nono:

seriously if i have to listen to a song with a cheesy ass extra ass title like "God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It" ......................

on a more serious note i can't wait to get rimmed to this album

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Have you guys ever considered that Yosemite will be on deluxe since Lana herself said its way different from Lust for Life (song) and she thought it was a weird contrast ,,,

Also there might be Target exclusive songs if you saw that promo for that poster that comes with Target editions 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Have you guys ever considered that Yosemite will be on deluxe since Lana herself said its way different from Lust for Life (song) and she thought it was a weird contrast ,,,

Also there might be Target exclusive songs if you saw that promo for that poster that comes with Target editions 

it would've said "plus exclusive tracks" if it had songs on the target edition

cute you all saying that tracklist is real. say what you want but my ignorant, stubborn ass IS WAITING FOR LANA CONFIRMATION so u can take ur fake tracklist and shove it hunnys :nono:

seriously if i have to listen to a song with a cheesy ass extra ass title like "God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It" ......................

on a more serious note i can't wait to get rimmed to this album

Face it, babe! You will be getting rimmed to a track called Groupie Love and you will LOVE IT 

Also hot

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif