Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Hopefully it would turn out like taylor swift shading katy by releasing all her albums on streaming the day witness was released.

And katy STILL slayed

footage-not-found.png

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

If you want I can follow you on Instagram anyway. I need some extra followers anyway. But when the album leaks I could shoot you a message. :flutter:

That would be perfect. Ill follow you back :smile:

footage-not-found.png

:lmao: not a katy fan. Just saying taylor didnt even make a dent in katy's sales (or lackthereof)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

If you want I can follow you on Instagram anyway. I need some extra followers anyway. But when the album leaks I could shoot you a message.  :flutter:

please be a babe and do the same to me i'm instagram.com/archie.mm

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

If you go back to about page 1970 (honestly it was such a mess I might be off since it was 20 pages long) a bunch of users started replying with these massive glittery gifs that said things like "will suck dick for lust for life" or "i'll burn you witch" (i made those up. i don't know what each of them said there were so many asdkjflasjf). Then Elle came on and in a very stern, motherly, disappointed red text showed disdain towards the posters and locked their comments until approved by a moderator for a week following the event (which will be past the release date). 

I actually like a lot of the users involved but it was really messy and it took up a lot of pages and it was hard to find actual pre-release information. Jokes and derailing are fine, but not for 20 pages. Or even 10. I honestly don't know how it went on for so long  :toofunny:

ahhhh okay thank you lol i dont know how i missed that

page 2012 #iconic 

dark paradise still her #1 /s

please be a babe and do the same to me i'm instagram.com/archie.mm

Followed you. You're a cutie :teehee:

he's right u are... followin u both. @relizo91 is mine. 

Remember when she uses to dressed like a classic lady of 70s.. Now she just uses Zaras tshirt and levis jeans.. TRAGIC

Yes..I am wondering why she changed that..I mean all the people love wearing jeans and t shirts but she never wears what she used to..

And what about all the dresses

And what about all the skirties?

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

That would be perfect. Ill follow you back :smile:

:lmao: not a katy fan. Just saying taylor didnt even make a dent in katy's sales (or lackthereof)

isnt katy's album so far the best selling female album of 2017?

I followed u both too because I always like extra lana posts on my feed :creepna2:

Thank you SOOOO much. You and everyone else who followed help me finally reach 1k followers. Lana is responsible for so many milestones in my life at this points its amazing

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: