Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She needs to shut up, she's the one who's a racist and homophobic. Calling Gaga and Lana fake, please, someone needs to take her phone away from her. I agree when Gaga said Azealia has an bad attitude because it's the truth.  :lmao:

and the thing that piss me off is that she blames everything on her race , oh cause im black oh cause im a black woman , she really need to stop she is getting  backlash cause SHE TALKS SHIT ABOUT EVERYBODY , about black woman about white woman or that ppl from barbados don't belong on América  

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Lol azealia is cra. She talks about all these women working with abusers yet she worked with dr. Luke. Pay her no mind.

i forgot about this 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Lol azealia is cra. She talks about all these women working with abusers yet she worked with dr. Luke. Pay her no mind.

Now she's working with iggy azaelia apparently to make a song , they should ban it for potential harm to develop a trashy music taste

giphy.gif

This community is so iconic, though. You guys follow me on Instagram, we can talk about Lana and her new album and I can talk with y'all about anything. You guys put more effort into me than most of my normal friends. I'll miss this everyone when Lust for Life is out and people start leaving the community or something. :crai:

just sent a follow request. my prof is austinapp :kiss:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

@elle petition for people to be unbanned just this once for the release :pray2:

I didn't stick through this thread since the very beginning to then not be able to participate during the release. I've learnt my lesson, I swear.

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven