Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

In England, can you go to the store and bring bottles and get money for it? In The Netherlands, we can bring old plastic bottles to the store, each one is worth 0,25 euro cent. So when I bring two or three bags to the store, usually I get like four euro.  :hooker:

no we dont :( with the amount of water bottles in my room tho id have enough to buy a paradise boxset off ebay 

jks i already have one

I just went on your insta how do we have friends in common omfg

who omg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

no we dont :( with the amount of water bottles in my room tho id have enough to buy a paradise boxset off ebay 

jks i already have one

who omg

I'll follow you now two of my best friends in real life follow you omg

This community is so iconic, though. You guys follow me on Instagram, we can talk about Lana and her new album and I can talk with y'all about anything. You guys put more effort into me than most of my normal friends. I'll miss this everyone when Lust for Life is out and people start leaving the community or something.  :crai:

This community is so iconic, though. You guys follow me on Instagram, we can talk about Lana and her new album and I can talk with y'all about anything. You guys put more effort into me than most of my normal friends. I'll miss this everyone when Lust for Life is out and people start leaving the community or something.  :crai:

Exactly how I feel , I already love Arcadia and expandableclitorious and you and honeymoondaddy and ima miss y'all fats

giphy.gif

In England, can you go to the store and bring bottles and get money for it? In The Netherlands, we can bring old plastic bottles to the store, each one is worth 0,25 euro cent. So when I bring two or three bags to the store, usually I get like four euro.  :hooker:

In the USA you can get money for recyclables but I don't think that much? But I used to bring my recycling in each month and I got a decent penny for literally just putting my things in a separate bin and saving the earth, which is nice

In the USA you can get money for recyclables but I don't think that much? But I used to bring my recycling in each month and I got a decent penny for literally just putting my things in a separate bin and saving the earth, which is nice

In the UK we're obligated to recycle and not get paid for it :hooker: we have seperate bins for our recycling and we get our rubbish taken away every two weeks and our recycling on the in between of those. NGL kind of jealous cause I would 100% do it to save for LFL merch LMAO

imagine if Lana saw how much her community got along , she'd be happy and tweet "glad the gays finally found the love I fucking sang about now , xx"

Yeah, although I have to admit that I've met a fair amount of people in the stan community who I dislike a little bit. But I usually get along with everyone.  :teehee:

lol in the UK you get fined by the council if you don't do your recycling right

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

In the UK we're obligated to recycle and not get paid for it :hooker: we have seperate bins for our recycling and we get our rubbish taken away every two weeks and our recycling on the in between of those. NGL kind of jealous cause I would 100% do it to save for LFL merch LMAO

Lovin' your priorities girl :hooker:

Exactly how I feel , I already love Arcadia and expandableclitorious and you and honeymoondaddy and ima miss y'all fats

Ngl im bout to tear up. So much love rn. damnit i want a group hug NOW

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: