Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This whole release date situation is giving me a headache... 

Someone posts a good reason why it could still come next week and I'm like YAAS bitch slay u0z_UJv4.gif

Someone posts a good reason why it's coming in July and I'm like tumblr_m7u3ryBO5M1qh01r8o1_400.gif

I can't keep on having these mood swings the whole day, Lana sis do something pls  :defeated:

please let's discuss the release date for 100 more pages, im dying to read the same sentiments in different configurations for at least 400 more posts

i wish people would actually discuss the album and not post random shit, there is a thread titled "random conversation thread" for a reason

pNjWdpc.png

I wonder if the Instagram video of Cherry will get taken down from YouTube. If it does, the copyright warning might give us the real title... :creepna:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Is there a thread for all of the Easter eggs lana has in her albums? Like the HBTB bridge outro in the opening of swan song, or the melody of the bridge of Salvatore being the same melody as the verse in GKIT, or the FMWUTTT in UV chorus?

I wonder if the Instagram video of Cherry will get taken down from YouTube. If it does, the copyright warning might give us the real title... :creepna:

omg how can we trigger this

Is there a thread for all of the Easter eggs lana has in her albums? Like the HBTB bridge outro in the opening of swan song, or the melody of the bridge of Salvatore being the same melody as the verse in GKIT, or the FMWUTTT in UV chorus?

What??? I didn't know about those things!!

omg how can we trigger this

A lot of Cherry videos are still up, so maybe we need to get the audio and really enhance it so copyright can pick it up? Not too sure...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

A lot of Cherry videos are still up, so maybe we need to get the audio and really enhance it so copyright can pick it up? Not too sure...

A PLAN

k somone reduce the bass and maybe make the reverb higher and post it

I read about it here so I'm sure it's somewhere!

Found some!

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/6841-honeymoon-post-release-and-discussion-thread/?p=380000

Edited by Kitschesque

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I hope cherry drops with the pre order lol

But itd be nice to announce lfl on May 25th as a surprise and release it the day after - less time to get leaked

I hope cherry drops with the pre order lol

But its be nice to announce lfl on May 25th as a surprise and release it the day after - less time to get leaked

I read this wrong and thought it was about a song called "Cherry Drops" 

which would be amazing