Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

if she would drop it on May 26th it wouldn't be surprise everyone knows about it

It wouldn't be a surprise to fans but to the gp it could be? maybe?. Since there is no ~official~ release date, they could advertise it as "LANA DEL REY DROPS LUST FOR LIFE ALBUM OUT OF NOWHERE" or something. It's a reach and probably won't happen though lol

I think a surprise release can either be a hit or miss. That's why a definite date is good, because it gives room for hype before the release.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Gays stop.. She read everything about her in magazines... If its a July release like u says.. She certainly would deny the 26 date... HOLD UR WIGS

I mean Rolling Stone said May 26th right.  Then Paris Match said July 21st.  Lana read both probs and didn't deny either.

I think that would depend how they go about it. If they do the right promo after, maybe hint towards a surprise release, etc then yeah it could work. But since Lana hasn't really been doing much to show the whole world she's working on her next album, I think only her fans would really pay attention. For example, when Beyoncé's in the studio, her fans the whole world knows because she drops little hints to suggest she is, then everyone talks about it, then she drops it. 

But Lana's released like 5 magazine interviews and photoshoots has talked about songs on the album.  Posted on instagram and twitter about them.  Has been on BBC twice.  Beyoncé does literally 0 promo.

10 magazines said 26

1 magazine said 21

eeeer...

10 were articles online, 1 was from an actual magazine interview with her. I want to believe the 26th but it's looking unlikely, hopefully I'll get proved wrong though.

10 magazines said 26

1 magazine said 21 

eeeer... 

Gays stop.. She read everything about her in magazines... If its a July release like u says.. She certainly would deny the 26 date... HOLD UR WIGS

If what you said was true.  That she reads her magazines, she would have read Paris Match and she would have denied the date.  I'm literally restating what you said.

If what you said was true.  That she reads her magazines, she would have read Paris Match and she would have denied the date.  I'm literally restating what you said.

she would do that too with Rolling Stone

:smile3:

she would do that too with Rolling Stone

Exactly my point tbh.  But also I don't think Rolling Stone's article was printed in their magazine.

Edited by Fame Liquor Love