Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

there's no official date yet?

does anyone have lyrics to the new snippet we got on Insta? i couldn't really hear what she's singing

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Anyone else REALLY not like the song Lust For Life? It just sounds so cheap, it really bothers me that it's the title track. Leaves a bad taste.

Yeah I didn't like the sound of it, the lyrics were repetitive and bland too. The whole thing just felt really flat to me. But still I think it is nice that Lana got to collab with Abel on her album, as they are clearly friends. After hearing the Cherry snippet, I think there will be much better songs to look forward to on the album! :)

didn't ya'll say lana releases her vinyl on the release date? Why does a sis have to wait 7 days for the vinyl? :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yeah I didn't like the sound of it, the lyrics were repetitive and bland too. The whole thing just felt really flat to me. But still I think it is nice that Lana got to collab with Abel on her album, as they are clearly friends. After hearing the Cherry snippet, I think there will be much better songs to look forward to on the album! :)

I feel bad because I love the sound but the lyrics are lame and I know that Lana can do so much better, as well as Abel. But maybe the video will be cute and perfect   :w8ing:

This release date thing is giving me a headache

Am just gonna not expect anything that lana doesn't confirm herself.

there's no official date yet?

does anyone have lyrics to the new snippet we got on Insta? i couldn't really hear what she's singing

When you're standing in the face of danger

'Cause you just want it so much

Damage

From your fame and love

It's like heaven taking the place of something evil

And then it burned off from the rush

Yeah, yeah

Darlin', darlin', darlin'

I fall to pieces when I'm with you

I fall to pieces

My cherries & wine

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8886-cherry/

Some hear "And I" instead of "Darling" though

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

There's just so fucking much to keep track of! Now it's June 2nd? :defeated: LANA USE YOUR WORDS SIS :icant:

I feel like the video for LFL and pre order for the album is coming tomorrow, or maybe at midnight. I'm not sure, but I just feel like it's a good possibility. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

She most recently sang Old Money at Corona Capital which was only two performances ago and Shades of Cool at SXSW which was her most recent performance, so hope is good for those two! For the others, not so much :tsk:

crying in lana del rey fan language

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

She has to sing PWYC at least one time, it's so beautiful.

Was almost forgetting: she has to sings MTWBT too

i wish we had at least a different setlist this time 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I hope the setlist is 

1. Intro + Freak

2. Cherry

3. Carmen

4. Lust For Life

5. Yayo / Brooklyn Baby

6. West Coast

7. Love

8. Yosemite

I was a fan around Huntymoon but never engaged in the era. What were UV and HM releases like?

both compete messes

Anyone else REALLY not like the song Lust For Life? It just sounds so cheap, it really bothers me that it's the title track. Leaves a bad taste.

Yeah I've legit only listened to it like 3 times. It's writing was obviously heavily influenced by Able (which is fine if it were one of his songs) and it really isn't constructed the way a Lana song ever is. I'm still bopping to Love and BAR though so it really doesn't bother me much. We're bound to not be completely in love with every song on the album.