Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

she almost reads every single article that was written about her

remember what she did with SPIN  :teehee:

I never said she didn't.  What I said was that she didn't deny either date.  Also that was iconic

tbh i hate to say it but i think the release date is going to be in july. i mean it seems like too big of a mistake for a magazine to make in an interview with a particular artist with an album coming out. idfk why the release is so far away but oh well.

i really hope i'm wrong.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

If we get a July release she can announces the end of carrer.. All things been released on May, name, lyrcs, songs and OH GUYS I HAVE A ALBUM COME 2 MONTHS LATER OF EVERYTHING.. Go buy ur tickets to vegas gays.. lana is over  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

For your own sanity stop hyping yourselves and trying to find connections to 26th May.

Storytime: Sherlock season 4 sucked so bad and the finale was so confuzing that the fandom tried to persuade the idea of secret episode 4 coming. There were different theories with different dates. None of them was legit. Episode 4 didn't exist. We were even more heartbroken than WITHOUT all the Sherlock "Lost Special" thingy when people tried to uplift themselves. STOP letting the idea of an album in a week lure you. It comes out when it's supposed to. Yes I'm confuzed and HURT too

Better to be nicely surprised than terribly disappointed.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Lanaboards can either go two ways on May 26th:

Like this...

mdwxsc9.gif

or like this...

giphy.gif

whilst lana stands around like this...

2i7biw5.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

giphy.gif

WHERE IS THIS FROM

The second part of the gif came from Hillary Clinton dabbing on Ellen.

giphy.gif

Ok, but when Lana will release something so good like this   :crossed:

that song is one of my favs <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

we only stanned Cherry for 5 whole pages before devolving back into release date drama :icant:

I'm so excited for Cherry like I hope she releases it before Saturday tbh :flutter:

it honestly shocked me when i heard it. it's so damn beautiful.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.