Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I hope the studio version of Cherry has a lot of bass. I love that. The only thing I didn't like about some of the "muddy trap beats" on Huntymoon was that they didn't have a lot of bass and overall sounded really quiet. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

ohh was store was it?

There's nothing confirmed yet. I hope that she will post something tomorrow. Maybe LFL video is coming and she will add a photo with release date or something. Never give up on dreamsss.

giphy.gif

To me it wouldn't make sense for the release to be in July, because atm with all those magazines coming out and her first performance she's probably at her peak promowise. I just don't see them doing this for 6 more weeks. May 26th for the digital and June 2nd for the physical release seem the most likely to me. The July thing was just to save that whole spontaneous release idea, possibly some damage control or intended confusion. I won't get my hopes up bc I don't wanna be disappointed but I could seriously imagine that.

Btw Lana if you wanna surprise us, release it tomorrow :thirst:

kySyfQZ.jpg

teach me how. I want to feel numb

A lifetime of depression and and just accepting this is how it is and will always be and just gotta push through one thing and then another :defeated: it's not a good thing and I wish had answers to fix it for me and for everyone else

LIZARD PEOPLE

So i just called Fnac in Portugal and i asked if they were going to have lust for life in the shells in the 26 may AND THEY SAID YES IM SO CONFUSED DAH_dzFXUAAKmmQ.jpg

ai você é português <3 saudades de Portugal

(off topic)

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

A girl can dream

:toofunny:  :toofunny: :toofunny:  :toofunny: :toofunny:  :toofunny: :toofunny:  :toofunny: :toofunny:  :toofunny: :toofunny:  :toofunny: :toofunny:  :toofunny: :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Everything's gonna be clear on Saturday. I think we will be surprised. 

i hope so

may god bless your beautiful words

Fixe :hooker:

Gira

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u