Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Why are y'all hating Love?? It's beautiful positive song FFS!! Get over your Tumblr-style depression and let the girl (Lana) be happy for ONCE.

Y'all thirsty for depressive songs  :facepalm:

And just to clarify, I respect others opinions, it's just, Love deserves more love if you know what I mean.  

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

What??? I didn't know about those things!!

Yes! There are so many more but don't want to fill this thread with them so was wondering if there was a place we can all chat about them! They're being more used each album so I know LFL will have a lot!!

Thank you!!!!!!

I think the album will leak

:awkney:

There's really no reason to not release next Friday. Lack of competition/easy #1, all of the promo magazines, the up-coming shows, the sites already listing that day, the lead single out in February. Her team/Interscope would have to be pretty dumb to push it back unless Lana wanted to redo songs.

There's really no reason to not release next Friday. Lack of competition/easy #1, all of the promo magazines, the up-coming shows, the sites already listing that day, the lead single out in February. Her team/Interscope would have to be pretty dumb to push it back unless Lana wanted to redo songs.

Oh yeah.. And looks like the album is finished because some peoples already listen this.. Keeping this 2 mouths on the label computer, sorry Lana, even in my wildest dreams i cant imagine this album not leaking

:awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Seriously, her team is trash.. Everything, magazines, articles, she is saying lyrics about the album, Sean talking about the album.. FOR A JULY RELEASE? Why she didnt put all these photoshoots to July too? It would make more sense for me.. A july release wont have any buzz, because every of it, has out on FUCK MAY

Lust For Dead   large.gif