Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What if she makes an announcement tomorrow in that festival about the album release date, then says: "So, lfl music video is coming out in a few minutes" and sings 'cherry'. Boy can dream.

which festival will she be at?

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

What if she makes an announcement tomorrow in that festival about the album release date, then says: "So, lfl music video is coming out in a few minutes" and sings 'cherry'. Boy can dream.

I doubt she will announce the release date at a festival. Especially a not well known one. Not her style.

She looks cute. I love it already, but seriously "soon"? Again? :icant:

She's either posting this to let people know it'll still be a long as time, or she's giving people a heads up

Wait, sorry if i'm being dumb. Does she mean the whole album or the video?

probably the video.. super confusing

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

She's either posting this to let people know it'll still be a long as time, or she's giving people a heads up

I hope so. What if she says "soon" to get us complaining and she drops it tonight?? :mj3:

I

probably the video.. super confusing

I assumed she meant the video cause she tagged the Weeknd but I can't pretend to understand the complex inner workings of her mind (including how she perceives the word SOON).

I hope so. What if she says "soon" to get us complaining and she drops it tonight?? :mj3:

I doubt she would've posted anything at all if it was coming today/tonight. I'm so tired of all of this soon shit

Video says "LFL COMING SOON", and it could be referring to the album... Imo video+album on may 26 -- you're delusional if you think she'd release two songs, two videos and a trailer 2-3 months before actually releasing it

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride:  

I doubt she will announce the release date at a festival. Especially a not well known one. Not her style.

Ohhhh yeah, that's true!

which festival will she be at?

The KROQ Weenie Roast Y Fiesta 2017 in StubHub Center in Carson

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

you're delusional if you think she'd release two songs, two videos and a trailer 2-3 months before actually releasing it

girl maybe Lana wouldn't, but nobody can comprehend her management's utter stupidity and incompetence. it's about time for Ben to RETIRE to some dirty secluded island in the middle of nowhere. enough.

8BjS03I.gif