Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

girl maybe Lana wouldn't, but nobody can comprehend her management's utter stupidity and incompetence. it's about time for Ben to RETIRE to some dirty secluded island in the middle of nowhere. enough.

8BjS03I.gif

HAHAKLJAHALKSAHALGFKLDJ

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

girl maybe Lana wouldn't, but nobody can comprehend her management's utter stupidity and incompetence. it's about time for Ben to RETIRE to some dirty secluded island in the middle of nowhere. enough.

8BjS03I.gif

Ben can retire in my bedroom, but that's not the point right now. I have to agree Lana might think the promotion she's done now is enough to release her album LOL

ruZKe8V.gif

Ben can retire in my bedroom, but that's not the point right now. I have to agree Lana might think the promotion she's done now is enough to release her album LOL

He's all yours. You have to keep him locked in a cage though.

I know this makes me sound like a bad fan but I really don't care about the video anymore. I need some real news.

1303.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I know this makes me sound like a bad fan but I really don't care about the video anymore. I need some real news.

1303.gif

Does anybody still care about the video at this point? I just want her to release that album ASAP so I can get my annual summertime sadness.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

It's hot asf where i am. I'm stressed. I just broke up with my bf. FFS GIVE ME A REASON TO LIVE. GIVE ME A LUST FOR LIFE

i feel this, im neglected by my bf and im day drinking three mimosas and this shady bitch elizabeth is teasing me 

Ugh looks like we are going back to UV with the filter music videos

XTINA FAN!!!! CANDYMAN CANDYMAN

i feel this, im neglected by my bf and im day drinking three mimosas and this shady bitch elizabeth is teasing me

We'll get through this hunny. XO

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: