Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If she doesn't release on the 26th.... Anyone knows where a tired kween can get a refund for the time, resources, opportunities, social standing and dignity I've lost after 5 depressing years of stanning this conniving RAT? Miss girl won't even bother licking the decaying ketchup, mustard & mayo off her salty french fry grease-covered fingers so that she can tweet a simple date... it's truly despicable 

I57lEoU.gif

Wait isn't this from the video/photoshoot chuck did at yosemite

I was thinking about that for a second. I don't think that's yosemite national park

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I think it's definitely going to be a "surprise release" this Friday.

I'm REALLY praying that the album comes the 26th, can't wait to see/partake in the meltdowns if the album doesn't drop Friday! :hooker:

800 pages of screaming and crying!! WWIII !!!!!

I think it's definitely going to be a "surprise release" this Friday.

800 pages of screaming and crying!! WWIII !!!!!

I literally can't wait to see the mess of it all! It's gonna be so great!  :defeated:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

I'm so thankful the collab with that Troye is fake. I'd burn the cd.

It's fake right?  :horror:

isnt it the chick from 5h

Meet me at the motel on Neptune Avenue during the pale moonlight. Room no 6. I'll be waiting...

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e